WTF:ing BS is THIS

O

old.FIN

There is always some gits that get's me PISSED, and when that happens, it aint good to NO1 !!!!

FFS little noobs and kids and who ever u r, THIS aint A SOLO GAME!!

This is a GROUP GAME, and im NOT meaning just GROUP of 8 !!!

PEEPS in emain just wlak pass or ignore every single thing what u try to do, WTF is that meaning????

If u STOP playing like SELFISH MORONS and ACT like a GROUP plaeyr SHOULD ACT, u will get somewhere GOOD.

BUT if u like STILL act like A piece of poop, GO PLAY SOMETHING SIMPLIER TO U, LIKE SOLITAIRE, THATs a SINGLE PLAEYR GAME!!!

H

Herbal Remedy

unless im mistaken its me that annoyed you by not rezzing u . 1ST only person in keep who could repair doors in dc 2nd trying to get a treb up to defend 3rd repeatedly rezzing people between repairing doors and telling them to stay off the wall because they will get nuked to death. After rezzing the same people 9 times in a row up on the wall i got a wee bit annoyed. I wasnt being selfish or anything like that but when u have no mana u cant rezz and when uve rezzed the same prat up on the wall for the nth time while trying to keep the doors up and sort trebuchets out u get to the point where u wont rezz mr/mrs x because youve rezzed him / her 9 times already and if there stupid enough to stay up on the wall they can bloody well stay dead.

O

old.FIN

Herb , Nope

That was not to ment to only to u, that was ment to ALL

ALL peeps who play selfish there, AND there is a lot of them.

And im now Calmed down, BUT the fact is that most of them r from BIG guild and they most r 40+ peeps, and thats a FACT.

P.S. i died twice there

P.S.S. SO what if Peeps die like 10000000 times, i can rezz 1 guy so many times as the guy dies

P.S.S.S And on the Wall it was iziz who killed them all, WHY? Because some1 didnt do its job, uncover, mezz, kill the fooker, aint that hard !

K

K0nah

STOP BEING GREEDY!

Assasins about? PBAoE. One running assasin ;)

And yeh the grping situation in Emain is woeful, ffs ppl yeh u can earn more rps solo, while u live, but solo's dont win battles grps do. Stop the lvl snobbery/rp greed and just grp with any 8 blue con or higher u can find. You earn 0 rps eating grass. :rolleyes:

W

-Wedge-

Oh herb, you where mistaken about the 'only person in the keep that could repair the doors' ;) (515 woodworking here, whoohoo)

But thats besides the point :p

O

old.FIN

And i got 560 Woodwork........w00t w00t

I

iziz

P.S.S.S And on the Wall it was iziz who killed them all, WHY? Because some1 didnt do its job, uncover, mezz, kill the fooker, aint that hard !

Oh yes it is ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom