Music Wtf, detchable pe....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You know the sad part?

All those hippie, pot smoking, "i listen ta reggae i'm jamaican man", ladidaa i like art fckers think this is good music :eek7:

Not this particular piece, but the "talking is singing" sh't.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
What do you listen to Tohtori? The Killers and the Kaiser Cheifs?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What do you listen to Tohtori? The Killers and the Kaiser Cheifs?

Plenty of stuff actually, from 40s to rap to basic metal to industrial to power to big band etc etc etc.

Rock 'n roll would be probably the "thing to listen if only one thing available".

Just this: "Look at while i speak in this monotone voice while the band plays on the background something irrelevant" doesn't strike me as... well, bit too "artsy".

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
You claim to listen to a wide range of music but you knock a genre down for being too 'Artsy'?

Hmm, finding a problem in nothing for a change?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You claim to listen to a wide range of music but you knock a genre down for being too 'Artsy'?

Hmm, finding a problem in nothing for a change?

...don't even f*cking start with that.

Now i can't even dislike a genre of music?! :eek7:

And i don't claim, i do, but it doesn't mean i have to listen to everything and LIKE everything. For f*cks sake!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So close to taking the bait, disappointing... ruining my fun like that.

Nate

FH is my second home
I can dig it man, I totally relate to that and I always loose my penis aswell. Sometimes it goes on it's own journeys. You know like the end credits of The Hulk where you see him trying to get a lift. Replace him with my penis.

Seriously though Toht, you think your allowed to do something we don't think is ok? You better take a long look in the mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom