[wtb]..

A

Archeon

Theres a DR planned for tonight (Friday), its gonna be the first one in... geez, it must be atleast 3-4weeks now. Maybe a month, so i think the chances of sombody still having a respec stone in that time that their willing to sell are remote :)

Z

Zanbatou

plans for tonight doh :eek:
maybe someone who wants to sell one get one tonight :p

V

Vell

Why not go on the hunt yourself and try win one for free?

Z

Zanbatou

"plans for tonight doh"
my #1 rule.. real life ALWAYS goes before the computer

Z

Zanbatou

did the dr fail?..
ANYWAY.. i offer 7P for a stone

A

Archeon

no it didn't.

I won a stone as well :)

but guess what? I used it :p

Anyway 1st sucsessful dragon raid in a while so maybe sombody will be willing to sell one of them (i know atleast the items will be lotto'd here). Good luck in your search

Archeon -I have PoC- Soulfire :D

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Zanbatou
ah GOOD! hehe nice, thanks for telling me

Well i got the feeling my guild was getting a little tired off it after the 34th time :)

The point was its probably easier (and obviously cheaper) to go on a dragon raid and roll on a stone yourself. Unless you have one of those 'i didn't get it the first time so i'm gonna give up' attitudes. It also (for me atleast) makes it feel like you've achieved somthing... well somthing other than spending hours in DF bored silly farming seals. ;)

L

Lambsbreed

Think most people allso know that dragon will be quite abit easier to kill in 1.62 compared to now, so my guess is we will see abit more dragonraids in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread