WTB Zahur's Ring & Bracer

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Zahur's Bracer - 12p
Zahur's Ring - 25p

Can pay you on hib/ava, camlann or mid/exc if you want cash there instead, also got a few things on my cm (514 Mildburg/Dalton) and can trade any of those and we can work out some deal.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Really need these, givf someone please, esp the ring!

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dont wanna ruin your chance but really really doubt that someone would sell you the ring for 25p.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Dont wanna ruin your chance but really really doubt that someone would sell you the ring for 25p.
Oh, how much is it worth then?

And if anyone have this then please just pm me with the price you want for it or post it here.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Chrystina said:
it's been sold for 50p in the past ...
Ye, some people are lucky and very greedy :x But what's the "regular" price for this anyways?

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Ye, some people are lucky and very greedy :x But what's the "regular" price for this anyways?
there is no regular price as it's not a regular drop... hence you'll have to pay as much as the seller wants or wait until someone shows up who wants to sell it for less ... it's a seller market, not a buyers market :fluffle:

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:

Afaik the regular price dear John is 50p :<

Corran

Part of the furniture
It the rarity of the drop that has had me with a zahur ring sitting in my house vault for about 6months. Will not sell it as i know that i will end up wanting to use it and wont be able to get another :p

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Well, afaik you swapped money between Pry / Ava with kinda "greedy" ratio so pls dont blame ppl who are greedy as well with Zahur ring. ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Well, afaik you swapped money between Pry / Ava with kinda "greedy" ratio so pls dont blame ppl who are greedy as well with Zahur ring. ;)
Well i didn't force any, and imo it's not greedy, cash are harder to get on there.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Right, farming it is then i guess ><

Can offer 40p for ring and 15p for bracer though if anyone wants :<

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
I had to kill Zahur 138 times to see it drop, and then I didnt even win it :<
Lots of crowns tho.. :p

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Easier imo but nvm. 3x ratio not greed? :p
If you go to trading section you will see im asking for 1:1.5 trade, which imo is not bad, but sure, if you wanna call me greedy because of it i really couldn't care less :/

And i have seen the ring at 100p, but i dont have that kind of money, and if i did i wouldn't pay.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
If you go to trading section you will see im asking for 1:1.5 trade, which imo is not bad, but sure, if you wanna call me greedy because of it i really couldn't care less :/
Im not talking about recent 1:1.5 ratio what is ok, what I referred happened once afaik and was worse then 1.5. It's np, I dont care also, just dont call ppl greedy who ask 50 p or more for an almost impossible to get item. :)

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i sold zahur bracer for 20p ;o when i asked in /as how much it goes ppl told me 20p-30p ;o (was sm1 from kupo :p) though if it drops i will give it to you as much as u want to give :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
shorti said:
hmm i sold zahur bracer for 20p ;o when i asked in /as how much it goes ppl told me 20p-30p ;o (was sm1 from kupo :p) though if it drops i will give it to you as much as u want to give :)
:clap:

Well if it's worth 20p im guessing that's what i'll have to give for it to anyone that wanna sell then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom