[WTB/WTT] duskwood Long Bow of the Gale

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
really need this bow, its the last item for my template, please contact me if u have 1 :)

Thanks in advance

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I *think* I am the only one on the server to have one, I have never seen another scout with one - and atm I don't want to get rid of it :(

Then again, when I woke up, I thought it was Tuesday, so I might be wrong...

pankybow.jpg

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
ah good im pleased about that, you just made my day :p if you dont want to sell it, why are you replying to my thread telling me you have 1? thats just mean /slap now go get another 1 and sell it to me for 100g :)

Rhi

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
im not 100% certain but im sure there is/was one of those on a CM .

p.s where does it drop ? :)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
"of the gale" stuff can drop from almost any ml/artifact mob in GG afaik.

ofc, after 15 or so eramai, 10+ danos, 4 cyclops shield and ml8 i haven't seen a single one.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
I was posting to show you how rare it was, ie don't get your hopes up.

I've done bloody hundreds of aerus mobs, this is the only Gale drop I've had.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
then why the hell are you replying to my WTB thread? if i wanted a list of everyone who had the item i would have said so, i want to buy it, not find out who has 1 they arent selling, so if you arent selling a duskwood Long Bow of the Gale, dont reply to my thread, thanks

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Rhirap said:
then why the hell are you replying to my WTB thread? if i wanted a list of everyone who had the item i would have said so

so...

Rhirap said:
please contact me if u have 1

Me and the HB dude both have one. So we contacted you.

Maybe you should have said:

Rhirap said:
please contact me if u have 1, and u are willing to sell

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Rhirap said:
then why the hell are you replying to my WTB thread? if i wanted a list of everyone who had the item i would have said so, i want to buy it, not find out who has 1 they arent selling, so if you arent selling a duskwood Long Bow of the Gale, dont reply to my thread, thanks

/em hands out the chill pills

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
sorry, had a real bad day, but if someone states they want to buy something and you dont have 1 for sale, i dont see how that concerns you, and if you want to be picky about phrasing of statements and questions, you better understand what you are getting yourself into, so unless you are selling the bow, please stay out of my thread! if you want the community to know you have the bow and you arent selling it, make a thread yourself and leave others in peace, thanks!

Rhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom