WTB/WTT Celestial Duskwood Staff of Swarms

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
You shouldn't trade such legs away for a staff you can get now tbh, legs nup. Anyway the staff ain't any good X<

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
You shouldn't trade such legs away for a staff you can get now tbh, legs nup. Anyway the staff ain't any good X<

legs cost 5p in houseing :)

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
legs cost 5p in houseing :)
the *old* legs most certainly don't... that heal proc on them alone makes them worth x10 the value of the current version (imo)..

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
fine, back to the drawing board i guess.

/hugs SF

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
limpit said:
the *old* legs most certainly don't... that heal proc on them alone makes them worth x10 the value of the current version (imo)..
They are priceless. add a zero after x10 and you might be getting close. I still wouldn't sell them, since money doesn't really have a value in the game :p

/hug broha

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
bigchief said:
theres one in my house vault mate

ask nicely

Last time I checked, I still had access to your housevaults etc. But I'll find you in game and ask you nicely neway :worthy:

/hug adam

Brohanith

Loyal Freddie
Rofl Adam. You have the caster version vaulted. That's not the staff I'm looking for :eek7:

Back to the backup-template

/slap

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Brohanith said:
Rofl Adam. You have the caster version vaulted. That's not the staff I'm looking for :eek7:

Back to the backup-template

/slap

oooo

friar one :p

read staff, remember u had a cab and was in rvr on it so put 2 and 2 together and came up with 5! xd

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
oh lol. Same here, thought caster stick, which sooks :D Oh well, The ML10 friar staff doesn't seem too bad, but tbh, isn't the champ one much better?

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Should get cl mace instead for healing if you do that and some other staff for hitting stuff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom