[WTB] Wall Glyph 3 of 3

Bellona

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
1,105
dont know its worth, none in housing to compare to, so give me a price
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Bellona said:
yes, but you still seem to be sore about being rejected to join, so nvm
Just farm the damn scroll yourself. I'll rather give it to a level 20 for free instead of a Horde member for 3plat after what Riph did at the Golden Oasis.
 

Bloodhunter

Banned
Joined
Jan 27, 2004
Messages
577
whatever he did most wodda done same to any1 if they had the uppertunity (however it spell) :p its like: OMg you leecher! i never leech. and if you see some1 on 10 hp that will give wtfpwnzor rew you leech xD

so cry us a river and get over it....oh wait you allready did that first part...
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Bloodhunter said:
whatever he did most wodda done same to any1 if they had the uppertunity (however it spell) :p its like: OMg you leecher! i never leech. and if you see some1 on 10 hp that will give wtfpwnzor rew you leech xD

so cry us a river and get over it....oh wait you allready did that first part...
You don't know what he did, so stfu. And I doubt anyone else would turn down 15plat (for the whole group to share out) just to get back at some guild enemy.

And I don't cry when I am defeated, unlike some people (like you perhaps, since you brought the subject up), and I want to kill Justin Timberlake for writing that song since almost every noob on Camlann uses that phrase, and frankly its not fotm, l33t, or cool at all.

And finally I am so over it. I am over it, and now taking revenge on Horde, and theres nothing you can do about it!

/rant off.

/rude

/ignore
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Bloodhunter said:
<actually evades>
My weapon skill is so much higher than yours that you can't evade that attack!

<pms an irl admin since you obviously hacked>
 

Bellona

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
1,105
bumb, still buying wall glyph 3 of 3

nerf thread stealing, but what could you expect from ame :m00:
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Bellona said:
bumb, still buying wall glyph 3 of 3

nerf thread stealing, but what could you expect from ame :m00:
Your never gonna get it at this rate! I have the only Wall of Glyph 3 of 3 in existance! muahaha
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
sabbar said:
Shut up already
Stop infringing on my right to free speech! Its against the Geneva convention!

<calls them and gets you arrested>

:drink:
 

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
104
Ame said:
Stop infringing on my right to free speech! Its against the Geneva convention!

<calls them and gets you arrested>

:drink:
Maybe it is, but you're still an ass, and no convention in the world can change that fact
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
sabbar said:
Maybe it is, but you're still an ass, and no convention in the world can change that fact
Takes one to know one!
 

sabbar

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
104
Never said anything else.
But it still doesnt change the fact now does it?
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
sabbar said:
Never said anything else.
But it still doesnt change the fact now does it?
Your an ass too.. so we can be asses together!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom