[WTB] Supp Sm bracers...

S

SneSkott

Howdy!

Since i killed the Catlas bracers i need badly some goodie Supp SM bracers so i can start fixing my Template.. anyone have some rusty ones in the vault that fits an SUpp sm?

O

old.Jeriraa

Just to make this clear: You aint looking for another pair of Catla's Bracers, are you? Because they are not tradeble but I guess you know that.

Guess there isnt much to choose from if you want something with decent imbue points...

Bracer of Forlorn Thought: +25 Pie, +5% crush, +5% body

TG Bracer (dunno the name): +33 Pie, 7% cold, 8% body

Skjaerskygge Bracer: +15 Pie, 4 Dark, 4 Supp, 4 Carv (This drops from Nosdoden so I dont think it exists on Prywden at all)

C

Cap

I think I've seen the following around for sale at times, maybee some kind soul got em and are willing to sell :

Bracer of Frozen Might
100% quality, 35% bonus
+33 Str, +7% crush, +8% heat

Ice Crystal Bracer
100% quality, 35% bonus
+33 Dex, +7% slash, +8% body

B

boomeruk

farm the scrats outside hagall

the rog they drop is awesome, and mostly all bracers and rings they drop have +supp + dark and can be insainly high UV. very workable with sc templates.

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by boomeruk
farm the scrats outside hagall

the rog they drop is awesome, and mostly all bracers and rings they drop have +supp + dark and can be insainly high UV. very workable with sc templates.

Problem with RoG items is that you're fucked when they break...

B

boomeruk

aye, but it aint so bad wearing 99% cloth that only costs 650g to replace and about 1p to sc :)

and by the time it does break, next patch will be upon us (hopfully) with all the new oober stats on items

S

SneSkott

Boom ive been killing thoese fekkers for hours and hours havent got any at al :) so that why i got boed and posted this one

dont wanna kill som mobs i wanna go out kill albs :)

Jeriraa yep i kinda killed teh catla bracers, picked hunter ones ;) (long story)

well i hopa u lot are checkig your vault just incase u have some nice bracers just lying around ;)

B

boomeruk

you killing the yellowcon skrats by hagall? the flyie things, kinda like ghosts?

or the scrat people, that live in the treehouse thing and come in the thousands when you pull?

if its the skrat ghost things then thats crazy, there drop rate is very high.

if you been farming the ppl at the tree house then you only really get studded armour and kakky bows lol

S

SneSkott

no mate ive been killing thoese flying fekkers, skrats.

ive got one bracers in kinda 10 hours :) but it sucked, got shit loa dof weps and armour thou :=)

mebbe u have to come and show me the trick and mebbe farm 2 new fresh bracers for me ;P

B

boomeruk

aye, send me a msg in game and we'll hookup sometime :p

P

painman

Originally posted by boomeruk
you killing the yellowcon skrats by hagall? the flyie things, kinda like ghosts?

or the scrat people, that live in the treehouse thing and come in the thousands when you pull?

if its the skrat ghost things then thats crazy, there drop rate is very high.

if you been farming the ppl at the tree house then you only really get studded armour and kakky bows lol

aye booom i often farm skrats to pl my bot, nothing ever drops out there. (well some drops but not enough to say high drop rate anyways :) )

O

old.Jeriraa

Originally posted by SneSkott
Jeriraa yep i kinda killed teh catla bracers, picked hunter ones ;) (long story)

Did you try RightNow about that? Sometimes these guys have a heart. :) If you beg them enough they might reset the quest and allow you to do it again.

S

SneSkott

jeriraa: yepp i tried that right away when i realised my "little" problem, and in my case i guess they didnt have any heart,

this is my reply :) :

We never delete a quest with untradable item or give back an object that has been mischosen.

M

myrte

Ribcage Bracer (drops from WoW's) is still a descent bracer imho and probably easier to get than the TG bracers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom