WTB SM Epic armour

B

boomeruk

^^^

Dont know how much it costs but can you give me an idea of price here pls or msg me in game as boomeruk

tia

B

boomeruk

ok, so no ones got a set to sell....

can someone please tell me what to expect to pay for this?

P

[PS]Riddler

Buying a 99% set of cloth armour and gettiung SC'd with no overcharge will be cheaper probebly.... with better stats too :eek:

B

boomeruk

i have some 99% af 46 cloth sc'ed atm.... (im only lvl 41)

i want the epic because its by far the coolest looking epic armour in mid (imo) :)

F

-foadon-

warr epic pwnes ! looks like plate ;P
some noob once asked me when i had epic since when do warrs get plate??? :>

B

boomeruk

not as nice as SM epic tho... hence i wanna BUY SOME!!! lol

<bump>

B

boomeruk

shush ixnay :)

hate questing tho :(

havent done one yet and im almost 42! lol... just dont have the patchients to run backwards and forwards, then finding people or in my case "trying" to find ppl :/

O

old.Hardbein

I got a full SM Epic set laying around.....bid plz ;)
(Its all coloured black afaik)

B

boomeruk

how much you lookin for?

got about 1p lying around .... or i got a boi up for trade to if thats of any interest

M

Melachi-

(knackor posting)

u would be better off keeping the BoI and just do epics or sommit while you wait to get into malmo so when u get to 50 u will only have to do the one quest :p

B

boomeruk

got it for 1.1p

well, dont have it yet , but have aggreed the sale :D

i have some nice af46 99% cloth, but cant get anyone to SC it, i've tried about 100 times with every sc'er on mid, got like, 3 replies and they were all busy... which is fair enuff :)

only reason im so botherd is cuz i duo with my shammy g/f, and no one ever wants to group with us both as they usually have there own shammy bot..... plus sm armour loox oober ofc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom