WTB Skald epic armour

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
as topic :)

-leave pm here, as im online with other chars mentioned in sig. :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
swosh ching rttrllllelele its like that but with more swosh in the sound.

hope this helps

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Fuzzy said:
How does 3.5p sound?

insainly overpiriced? oO

was gonna buy a set for my skald but if this is what it goes for i'll just wait and do the zzzz epic quests when im 50 ;o

GaryEyre

Fledgling Freddie
lmao epic is worth like 1plat now... since sc etc and toa... lmao 3.5p mate that is overpriced even before toa and sc... ppl cudnt really get 3.5p for epic only about 2.5p ish.. and now toa and sc is out well just forget it if u selling epic u will only get like 1p.. 1.5p... 2p if lucky tbh , bt surpose it is pvp :S like wtf ppl always overcharge :twak:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
prob on pvp is any quests where you go on frontier ppl's guards kill you all teh time

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
GaryEyre said:
lmao epic is worth like 1plat now... since sc etc and toa... lmao 3.5p mate that is overpriced even before toa and sc... ppl cudnt really get 3.5p for epic only about 2.5p ish.. and now toa and sc is out well just forget it if u selling epic u will only get like 1p.. 1.5p... 2p if lucky tbh , bt surpose it is pvp :S like wtf ppl always overcharge :twak:

If you had read forum before you would know that DA mad Fuzz was prolly kidding......

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a frelling Scotsman - just give me all your loot and I'll give you a steal-wool handkerchief :)
We've bargainging here - get to your own threads, ye heathens. You don't see me spam...oh, hold on - you do.
Anyhoo - that was only my opening offer. Don't give up the bartering game yet - come on - might even be fun :D
I might even throw in a ticket to Innishail Island just because you're a Strongbad fan and I'm wearing one of his t-shirts at the moment. Don't worry - he won't even notice that I've got it: I've never actually seen him wear any.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
oooo, look, Peri has a Friar - don't suppose you want to buy my Friar epic?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i will for my paladin 50 plat

HAHAHAH the admin blah blah says only 1 post every 30 seconds i have uber type spam lvl10 ability

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
maybe fuzz when my necro is up and i have some plats to offord your prices :/

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
lol, don't hijack :p.. was thinking of a max of 1.5plat :) Guess that's not gonna happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom