WTB Single line respec stone!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
When NF comes all classes, if I read the patchnotes correctly, will get a full respec so save your money - its not that far away imo. :)

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Marcus75 said:
When NF comes all classes, if I read the patchnotes correctly, will get a full respec so save your money - its not that far away imo. :)

i thought that was a free RA respec?

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
i thought that was a free RA respec?

All characters with atleast 1 RP gets:

1 Fuld Respec
1 RA Respec

and then, for a week after launch, a NPC will be selling RA stones for 10s that only work that week (if they do that like US)

This is what i was told...

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Never heard about the full skill respec.

But everyone will have their RA's reset because there will be a completely RA system, and (yet GOA havent promised anything) we might get the 10s RA respec the first week(s).

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
All characters with atleast 1 RP gets:

1 Fuld Respec
1 RA Respec

and then, for a week after launch, a NPC will be selling RA stones for 10s that only work that week (if they do that like US)

This is what i was told...

where did u hear that from? tis news to me..

and nerf means i have to get my sm 1 rp before NF.. :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
where did u hear that from? tis news to me..

and nerf means i have to get my sm 1 rp before NF.. :p
You get 1 rp automatically upon gaining your 20th level :>

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
from 1.70 patch notes:

NEW FRONTIERS RESPECS

- A full skill respec has been granted to all characters at or above realm rank 1 (characters with at least 1 realm point) upon login. To use this respec, type '/respec all' in front of your class trainer. Please note that if you wish to use the full skill respec, you must do so before your character gains a new level.

- We are providing players with the ability to obtain a full realm ability respec at a very low cost (10 silver). Players wishing to respec their realm abilities can visit the merchants set up specifically for this purpose and purchase special respec stones - Sophist's Realmstone. **These special stones will only be available until JUNE 28, 2004 (one full week), then they will disappear.** During the time these new stones are available, the Respec NPCs will temporarily not accept the old realm stones. Once the merchants are gone, the Respec NPCs will once again accept the old stones. These are the merchants that will be selling the new, temporary respec stones:

Albion - Brandonne Chauncy in Camelot
Midgard - Frumdall Helmer in Jordheim
Hibernia - Gwinna Galbrath in Tir na Nog

- Please note that in order to use these stones, you must turn them in to the appropriate Respec NPC and then type '/respec realm' in front of your class trainer. The NPCs that accept these respec stones are listed below.

Albion - Paiton Hazlett in Camelot
Midgard - Haili in Jordheim
Hibernia - Bretta in Tir na Nog

- For more information regarding the full skill respec and realm skill respecs, please see http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1531.shtml

- Please note that our customer service staff will be unable to reset your realm skills or reset your character's skills. They will also be unable to provide you with new respecs or stones. Please go slowly - proofread twice, hit accept once, as the saying goes.

link: 1.70 patch notes

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
those are us patchnotes tho! :p

But ok, admit it, missed the full skill respec thing.

Requiel (sp?) mentioned earlier something about it wasnt certain they would do the 10s ra respec stone thing, nothing was sure tho. My guess is it isnt needed, since if you wanna know about the new ra's - you can read about it on vn ;p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Cami said:
those are us patchnotes tho! :p

But ok, admit it, missed the full skill respec thing.

Requiel (sp?) mentioned earlier something about it wasnt certain they would do the 10s ra respec stone thing, nothing was sure tho. My guess is it isnt needed, since if you wanna know about the new ra's - you can read about it on vn ;p

but i wanna experiment (and im almost guaranteed to bugger it up too)

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
but i wanna experiment (and im almost guaranteed to bugger it up too)
Agree, petition to give Ormorof thousands of free respecs, both skill and ra, should be started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom