[WTB] Single line respec stone

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

boomeruk

as these are now very common, i'd like to buy one as long as the price is right. lemme know here or ingame.

K

kalgarn

i would wait a few weeks,doubt they are that common allready.patch aint here a week yet ;)

B

boomeruk

already seen a few summon specc'd sm's wandering around farming the hulks in DF, do the mobs close to the entrance of TG have a chance of dropping one?

all i wanna do is test summ spec for farming, and have a backup stone just incase it sux. can use my patch respec to go summon... so lemme know if its worth it :p

E

-ElemenT-

If you can't go 50 summ with a single respec stone it's not worth going so you need a full respecstone.

Depends if you went 50 supp tho.. but since most go 49 supp, I doubt that. Or if you have 22 summ as a secondary skill instead of darkness.

M

mavericky

Do the hulks in DF drops respec stones now then?

B

boomeruk

my current spec is 49 supp / 29 dark

so i can use my patch respec and put 49 in summ

i want the single line respec stone incase it doesent work... or if its "inefficent" for farming, so i dont totally gimp my char and can put the 49 back into suppression.

and no, the hulks dont drop respec stones, i was just mentioning that there seem to be more solo summ spec sm's since the patch, farming pretty tough mobs.

M

mavericky

From reading the US sites about summoning spec SM, unless you have a healer that you will group with, it isnt worth it the power consumption for killing a mob is to high for shaman/SM combo's

E

-ElemenT-

You NEED the level 50 damage shield for pet if you want to farm highlvl mobs..

B

boomeruk

yea, just noticed that now fiddling around with the char builder.

ahh well.. nm then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom