[WTB]Sililia's necklace

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
I got 25 plat in my pocket for one of these... lemme know if you got one for sale ^^

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
I m just saying that this neck is really rare and most of ppl would want it in a template imo :)
Last time I saw 1 on CM it was at 45p O.O

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
NP stfu about my good friend :eek7:

Jimmyjr said:
lol aye gl for 25p, people offer more then that xD
people like you?

Well Echekiel, I'll offer 50 plat then. let me know if you have one.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
StonyPony said:
NP stfu about my good friend :eek7:

people like you?

Well Echekiel, I'll offer 50 plat then. let me know if you have one.

why would i bid on someone i don't need and never will, nt like i got 25p lol, i aint even got 6p lol :p

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
why would i bid on someone i don't need and never will, nt like i got 25p lol, i aint even got 6p lol :p

My point exactly ...

Yussef, you get no credit when you don't take pillars down.... Killing the mob would be easy, but does she has a chance on dropping the necky then?

and bump^^ still looking for it: 50 plat, or i can trade various other rare items/artis for it.

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Items can drop from Sililia without bashing the pillars during this patch. I got 2 necklaces from 9 kills.

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
ok ty yussef, if no one sells me one by the weekend, i'll go farm it myself on sunday.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
Stony, you and Edaemos should learn something about business and making deals in general. Seems you guys pay waaay overprice for most items imo.
Tell you what, you can hire me for your busniess consultant. I take 10% of purchase value - can promise you will get stuff cheaper then now ;)

hehe

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
Stony, you and Edaemos should learn something about business and making deals in general. Seems you guys pay waaay overprice for most items imo.
Tell you what, you can hire me for your busniess consultant. I take 10% of purchase value - can promise you will get stuff cheaper then now ;)

hehe

You know full well cash means nothing to me nath :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom