WTB Sidi Merc Warchain

T

Thire

you'll have more chance with 50p, theres like 1% chance someone will sell his merc sidi hauberk for 20p.

E

elahim

Originally posted by Thire
you'll have more chance with 50p, theres like 1% chance someone will sell his merc sidi hauberk for 20p.

^^

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by Thire

people being serious when saying they want 50p for ANY armor should be shot and hung..

A

alithiel50

Nerf my Hauberk being under 90% dur already :(

P

patriach

ohhh pls come on guys - it´s the only bit i am missing ... :(

A

alithiel50

Nerf FotM F8 /assist Savage/BM groups, imo... :rolleyes:

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by alithiel50
Nerf FotM F8 /assist Savage/BM groups, imo... :rolleyes:

it's all that RvRing - waste of a hauberk :)

need to PvE more with it ;) use some spellcrafted or some drops or something for RvR - just a waste to use nice Sidi stuff.

(yes I'm taking the piss :p someone was lecturing one of the HG friars on how they shouldn't use their Sidi staff in Sidi...)

E

Eof

/em looks at 45 Theurg with Sidi armour and staff and hides

AND SOMEONE SELL THIS SWEETIE THEIR HAUBERK :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by Eof
AND SOMEONE SELL THIS SWEETIE THEIR HAUBERK :)
I'll consider selling it when I'm RR10 and need a new setup cos all my MP gear is almost worn out... at which point it will also be nearly worn out... :uhoh:

Hopefully by then ToA will be out and I'll be able to get some new items to replace the SI bracers, necklace and gem which I use and won't be able to get again...

Although having to PvE with my Merc again in ToA is going to come as a bit of a shock... I haven't used her in PvE since SI was released and I got my current SC setup together - shortly after I was RR8 (ie about 2 million rp's ago :eek7: ). These days I only PvE with my Paladin or other lowbie alts!

Users who are viewing this thread