[WTB] Shaitan Wind Bracer

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
State your price or pm me it to me.. and if it have been used tell how much con and dur it has left plz

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
TommyJ said:
State your price or pm me it to me.. and if it have been used tell how much con and dur it has left plz

not to be rude or anything, but WTF does the dur matter ? or con ? its no +skill, can let it drop to 0 con, 0 dur if you want, still working... :eek7:

TommyJ

Fledgling Freddie
Well you cant xspect all to know everything :) just didnt knew it wouldnt matter.. but if anyone have one for sale let me know the price..

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Roteca said:
not to be rude or anything, but WTF does the dur matter ? or con ? its no +skill, can let it drop to 0 con, 0 dur if you want, still working... :eek7:

It will be worn up eventually so stop bugging this nice man with your crazy ass attitude please! :touch:

Friendly bump :clap:

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
cemi0 said:
It will be worn up eventually so stop bugging this nice man with your crazy ass attitude please! :touch:

Friendly bump :clap:

yea i know my attitude is shiit, soz :(

anyway, i can give a hint that the price is realy high, or well not realy maybe, but expect 40-60p+ i would say, i havent checked latlely (in the past few months) but would be suprised if all of a sudden it has gotten realy cheap. i migth be wrong thou ofc...

and np, all cant know all, i know that aswell... but now you know, only thing that matters if you need to have dur % left is if its either a armorpiece (af reason), weapon (dmg reason), tank shield (correct me if im wrong?) and items with +skill on...

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
i got one ! \0/

Ps:not for sale tho just had to rubbit in youre face !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom