WTB : Several items

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
So far i still need :

Blackened Wrap (Ml1.1 drop)
Band of Shadows (Band of Stars encounter drop)
Falcon's Talon Longbow (Aerus City Drop)

If you have any of these items and are willing to sell them, let me know. :)

Dokuske/Stonypony

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Bumpage....

Come on folks. There must be someone who has one under the dust in his vault.. Willing to pay Good money.

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
really think any of those is gathering dust?
ur lucky u found one yet (although there's one on a cm for 8p but waay overpriced imo).

Cheers

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i really think I'm gonna find a seller ;)

The Falcon's talon on the CM is not overpriced imo. it has very good stats, a very nice look and is a drop from ML8. how many of those do you think are out ther? 5 or so. so that's even less then the number of zahur's rings, yet they go for 40 plat ^^

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
StonyPony said:
Yeah i really think I'm gonna find a seller ;)

The Falcon's talon on the CM is not overpriced imo. it has very good stats, a very nice look and is a drop from ML8. how many of those do you think are out ther? 5 or so. so that's even less then the number of zahur's rings, yet they go for 40 plat ^^
zahur's ring is uber tallon is not :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
StonyPony said:
The Falcon's talon on the CM is not overpriced imo. it has very good stats, a very nice look and is a drop from ML8
Its an ML9 drop, and like most ML9 items is not at all rare.

Was easily farmable with 1FG last patch, probably still is this but I havent tried (and a few bugs in ML9 have been fixed since then, mobs that used to hit for 0 etc ;) ) The encounter repops almost instantly: easily within 5-10mins which is not even time to lotto the drops from it. Ive seen 3 of these bows drop within 30 mins.

Worth 8p? You decide ...

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
ML8 or 9 didn't know for sure :) yet it's worth his money. but still need those 2 items

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom