WTB: Scout Ogre's Might Belt

A

Aussie-

its easy to get.

buy some ogres might belt and give it to some NPC in diogel with your scout.

C

choonz

That wont work.

Tried it today to be sure. You need the Bracer. Scouts got the Bracer as the quest reward, and it was deemed crap, so you can swap it for the belt at that NPC.

He says, let me swap it and all that, but then asks for a bracer. Giving him another Scurceols Belt type doesnt work.

A

Aussie-

you're right it's the 2x10% bracer you need ;d

C

choonz

Noone who knows anything will sell the bracer tho :p cos in essense its a Belt waiting to happen :D

C

choonz

I need it for my SC too dude ;)

There is an Ogres Might quest going to happen soon. There is a post about it in the Alb forum! You may have to wait for that im afraid. Think its about time they made this stupid quest less-epic. You need a raid to complete it, but if you take too many its gets bugged out...lol.

S

Spyf

Originally posted by choonz
That wont work.

Tried it today to be sure. You need the Bracer. Scouts got the Bracer as the quest reward, and it was deemed crap, so you can swap it for the belt at that NPC.

He says, let me swap it and all that, but then asks for a bracer. Giving him another Scurceols Belt type doesnt work.

Do you by any chance know the name and location of the NPC?

C

choonz

He is stood next to the forge in Diogel. Dont know his name, but he is the only person stood there...

GVIF BLET!

S

Spyf

Originally posted by choonz
He is stood next to the forge in Diogel. Dont know his name, but he is the only person stood there...

GVIF BLET!

Thx m8

The name of that npc is Arden :D

S

sugah

I have the bracer that i don't need. I'd be happy to trade it for one of the other belts :)

C

choonz

I have one that i will swap *IF* the bracer is tradable for the Scout belt. I.E if the bracer was given to a scout of yours.
Cant remember which version it is i have tho, will tell you when i get back onto the server.
That is assuming Eggy doesnt have a belt to trade :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom