WTB: Ring of Heavens

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Paying in plats or items of your choice.

PM me.

Galie

One of Freddy's beloved
They are pretty rare last one i saw for sale on CM was 70p, I wanna go farm afew as I need two personally, If you wanna join me give me a pm here. If you are interested I'm sure it will be easier then tracking one down and buy it for an silly price?

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Very interested, can PM me in game about it.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ill upply you both with a ring of heavens if you want :)

btw i only put the ring at 70p as i had a buyer, it was sold for 50 :)

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
w00t, actually way more expensive than in greedgard :D

I paid a lousy 30p for mine and they are now down on 25p :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
w00t, actually way more expensive than in greedgard :D

I paid a lousy 30p for mine and they are now down on 25p :p

They are alot more common in middy/hibby than albion, karise and cyrek seem to have a much higher droprate than here in alb.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I would seriously doubt that the droprates are different from realm to realm to be honest.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Look at the thread links at the bottom of this post, none selling are albion, there is an albion one asking if the ring exists in albion. Also check the guy on prydwen alb giving away braggarts bow, i think he farmed it 30 times and got no rings, my mate on mid/prydwen killed karise about 7 times got 2 rings. Seems alot more common tbh.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Well bent then at least 8)

Don't see any reason why, but then again - things like that does not surprise me in this game anymore :p

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
Well bent then at least 8)

Don't see any reason why, but then again - things like that does not surprise me in this game anymore :p

Aye it is indeed very strage, i have farmed karise over 30 times myself, and cyrek 10 times, never seen the ring drop, but like you said things like this don't come as a surprise anymore.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Evull said:
bit like Beno docks bein specifically designed to be camper friendly and the hib-mid versions not? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom