Public Notice 1of3 , 2of3 and 3of3!

Does anyone have them?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Anarki said:
Need all :p

Public Notice 1of3 , 2of3 and 3of3!

Does anyone have them?

Had 1 of 3 on my merchant last time I looked (Thursday). /houseface 442 in Dalton.

Darzil

Borim

Fledgling Freddie
i have some as well.. ill contact you in-game or catch me on Tenos

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Would not pay more than 100-300g for each scroll.. theyr not that hard to get (got 1/3 you can have)

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
My advice is don't do it. RoD is one of the worst arti's to Level and with the changes in stealthlore i'm not sure the effort is worth the reward.

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:
My advice is don't do it. RoD is one of the worst arti's to Level and with the changes in stealthlore i'm not sure the effort is worth the reward.

so your saying lvling RoD isn't worth the reward??

Esoteric

Fledgling Freddie
Im also after 20f3 and 3of3 will farm till I find a decent priced one xE 5p-20p for them on cms in housing Id rather farm when I can than pay those prices :kissit:

I am very fortunate in that I can level this arti while Im levelling thank god :D

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Anarki said:
so your saying lvling RoD isn't worth the reward??

Not realy.. but will see when the next patch gets here.. there is something aboute more stealth bonus etc, so might be worth it... duknow..'

it lvls slow as hell, thats for sure

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
i think they nerfed RoD encounter with the new patch.. today i was with a grp and we used /dig like 20 times each.. nothing at all.. was there for like an hour farming.. and to answer your questions :m00: yes we were at the correct spot... and yes encounter were up else you cant /dig.... and no.. none in grp done it before...

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
imo ring of dances is worth it... since you'll be using shademode from som it's nice to have backup sl to get passed milegates or to catch someone that got away trough stealthing

But yes it levels slow

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
civy said:

Not rly.. 4-5h soloing in AC entrance = 1 lvl.. and if you got end regen you can do faster.

Anarki

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Not rly.. 4-5h soloing in AC entrance = 1 lvl.. and if you got end regen you can do faster.

bah.. 4-5 hours = shit loads of time :(

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
and other artifacts usualy takes 1-2h of soloing with a BB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom