Wtb - Pl

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Wanting to buy pl from 24 - 40 for 6p, Plus you're going to make money from the drops of PL'ing me, :)
Post here or Msg,- Raansho, Synthnul.

-Civvie :flame:

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
Wanting to buy pl from 24 - 40 for 6p, Plus you're going to make money from the drops of PL'ing me, :)
Post here or Msg,- Raansho, Synthnul.

-Civvie :flame:

I'll pl you 24 -> 40 for 50p.

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Oh sure, just let me log my rich alt. :touch:

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
Has to be a very nice guy if he wants to PL you from 24-40 for 6p... and tbh I can't think of anyone on mid/exc that is THAT nice.. ;)

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Urme the Legend said:
Has to be a very nice guy if he wants to PL you from 24-40 for 6p... and tbh I can't think of anyone on mid/exc that is THAT nice.. ;)
Meh, Pl'd a friend 20-40 :p
(Even though I hate Moderna, but who doesn't :flame: )

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Nimah™ said:
Meh, Pl'd a friend 20-40 :p
(Even though I hate Moderna, but who doesn't :flame: )

Tho, you knew him. You wouldnt PL a guy you didnt knew at all.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Think he was just sayin he dont do PL :p

Sofus(i think it was) was doing 20-50 or something for 35p before so its not THAT expensive it all depends on youre luck and the mood of the people :)

Sofus

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Think he was just sayin he dont do PL :p

Sofus(i think it was) was doing 20-50 or something for 35p before so its not THAT expensive it all depends on youre luck and the mood of the people :)

though i charge 45p now :)

Charged that at the old lair spot pre ToA

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
Can't beleive i play this server... :eek2:

i cant believe u actually posted that reply. lvl ur own char if u dont have money then. would u lvl my char from 24-40 for 6p? if u want ill make sure u can.. ill even give u 10p!

6p aint anything these days tbh not for pl atleast. remember that ppl pay 50p just for a artifact piece.. which takes alot shorter time to get, lvl etc.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
i used to pl ingame friends for free.. i would lvl ya if i had the time, but college taking my precious time lately :<

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Indrid said:
i cant believe u actually posted that reply. lvl ur own char if u dont have money then. would u lvl my char from 24-40 for 6p? if u want ill make sure u can.. ill even give u 10p!

6p aint anything these days tbh not for pl atleast. remember that ppl pay 50p just for a artifact piece.. which takes alot shorter time to get, lvl etc.

Is it so?
that i notice that our server is pretty silly.
& level myself? What a joke, no one is my level, there is no groups & my class is not a solo class.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Synthnal said:
Is it so?
& level myself? What a joke, no one is my level, there is no groups & my class is not a solo class.

Then you must certainly be silly yourself, to keep on going on such a silly server.

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
When my thane is 50 and if i still need to exp my DS in night time in mdoerna i can pl your char at day time 20->30 for 10p.

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Synthnal said:
Is it so?

what kind of class is it then? maybe i can give u a guide in how and where to lvl maybe? :)

and i bet there is ppl your lvl.. and havent u seen that there is exp groups out? or maybe try to make one yourself? atleast thats what i think u should try, before u start QQing that prices are so expensive. either try to get money or some exp yourself m8. Not many ppl like to lvl a char, thats why they want alot of money for doing it..

Himse

FH is my second home
QQ more tbh mate :)

when my SM is 50 i will help you lvl a bit (hopefully)

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
QQ more tbh mate :)

when my SM is 50 i will help you lvl a bit (hopefully)

Ew, not himse, :wub:
Lol you're sm is level20. :cheers:

Himse

FH is my second home
lol my SM is 34 and still rising actually!

Boogschutster

Fledgling Freddie
payed 13P vor pl from 20 to 45... and in the beginning it was 10P but gave 3becous he was so friendly : :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom