WTB pl

Gins

Loyal Freddie
evening,
Looking for someone to pl my infliltrator. He is lvl 30 now and i'd like to get him at 46 asap to start with ( so i can get the arti's first, and level them while exp'ing myself at same time)

I would't be actually playing the char while beeing leveld, but i won't be far away either ( in case off death etc)

Price can be discussed but i'm looking somewhere around 15Plats, depending on how you will do it

Just drop me a Pm here or IG :drink:

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Again folks ... chars don't need to be 46 anymore to get credit for 99% of the arti's ... just activation is still 46 for most.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
Pirkel said:
Again folks ... chars don't need to be 46 anymore to get credit for 99% of the arti's ... just activation is still 46 for most.

So i should get it to 44, get all encounters, find another pl'er to 46, activate the artifacts, than get the last levels while getting the levels on the arti's?

might be easyer getting it to 46 right away, get encounter + activate than do the other levels no? ;)

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
you dont get malice enc before lvl 46.. and i did this on my friar, and got all my artifacts at lvl 46.. they was lvl 10 before i was lvl 48! :D and i lvld in td's, so i got alot of xp that didnt affect the artifacts

Gins

Loyal Freddie
hehe nice,

Now PL me! if anyone is into it but the cash is to low PM me anyway i'm sure we can work something out.

Gins

Loyal Freddie
necromania said:
might be interestet if we say 25P :D

25P seems to much, however you might be able to convice me. how, how fast and when could you do it?

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Gins said:
25P seems to much, however you might be able to convice me. how, how fast and when could you do it?

well it depends on a few things really :>i would choose to pl you at some Orcs in Caldey or gwydd i think it is. i run ml10 at tuesday/thursday..

the problem with the spot is that its camped 24/7, but if the spot is free and im there, i can prolly make it on 1 day, aprox 2 days ( depending on how long time therE)

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
but allso bare in mind that pl'ing aint really funny :>.

but let me know if you want me to pl you :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom