[WTB] PL lvls 29 - 35

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
As topic says..

if interested tell me your price.

The reason for this is becouse i need to catch up with some friends that went to this server some time before me, so they are 35ish, and i would be of more help to them if i am at the same lvl range. and ofc alittle lazyness :p

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Amuse said:
As topic says..

if interested tell me your price.

The reason for this is becouse i need to catch up with some friends that went to this server some time before me, so they are 35ish, and i would be of more help to them if i am at the same lvl range. and ofc alittle lazyness :p

Ill do it - have a 50 chanter - Dont know how much its worth so cant say a price - I do farming and that at leps etc so I have no problems letting u sit in - If I do it - wont be over priced tbh as its no skin off my back - standard /auto s rules but u can keep cash drops -

lets me know - i usually play in the evenings and from 9 in the morning friday till 3 in the morning sat ( tis my big day out :) ) send me a pm or email cause i wont be viewing this again - ronsodarkmatter@hotmail.com

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
vintervargen said:
more hibs? xO

ofc.. i want to kill something aswell you know, not just be RP fodder for mids and hibs on pryd :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom