[WTB] PL for my artifacts

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a necro you are leveling 48+ and want to make some money in the process PM me. I need help to lvl my artis. This is not cuz of lazyness but rather a beginning medical condition that hinders me from having wrists in same postion hour after hour.

Payment: what we agree on, I was thinking around 10 plat /artifact depending on time it takes to lvl them. All loot, cash goes to you. I have already started and most artis are lvl 2-3+ already. I have a uber buffbot, so you will have all the advantage this game has to offer.

So basically, you get xp for yourself, you get buffed and you get paid. Pretty good deal imo ;)

We will agree on times when we play, a few hours everyday untill done.

pm me if interested, and please - im primerly looking for ppl who can play 3-4 hours every night, from around 20-21:00 CET ´--> 3-4 hours.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
If you have a necro you are leveling 48+ and want to make some money in the process PM me. I need help to lvl my artis. This is not cuz of lazyness but rather a beginning medical condition that hinders me from having wrists in same postion hour after hour.

Payment: what we agree on, I was thinking around 10 plat /artifact depending on time it takes to lvl them. All loot, cash goes to you. I have already started and most artis are lvl 2-3+ already. I have a uber buffbot, so you will have all the advantage this game has to offer.

So basically, you get xp for yourself, you get buffed and you get paid. Pretty good deal imo ;)

We will agree on times when we play, a few hours everyday untill done.

pm me if interested, and please - im primerly looking for ppl who can play 3-4 hours every night, from around 20-21:00 CET ´--> 3-4 hours.

Firstly, don't get me wrong here. I fully understand you are providing a service with the ML Raid, and that u have a condition which means you have to keep your hands / wrists moving.
However, you are prepared to run a ML3 raid, yet don't want to sit at your PC in the same position with your hands for a few hours just so that someone can PL your arti's ?... some kind of reverse logic here ?

Apologies by my way of thinking - but if you can run a raid, (several hours fighting / running etc) then surely you can level arti's - why not find a group that can help you etc?

Just a thought.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
what makes you think I was at the keyboard at all ? Is it impossible to consider I got help moving - and that somebody was typing what I told him/her to type? And maybe I dont have this privilege all the time ?

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
what makes you think I was at the keyboard at all ? Is it impossible to consider I got help moving - and that somebody was typing what I told him/her to type? And maybe I dont have this privilege all the time ?

I doubt you or anyone would lead an entire raid using an intermediary. Although that would put into perspective what happened at the start of ML 3.

I draw your attention to my original post :

but if you can run a raid, (several hours fighting / running etc) then surely you can level arti's - why not find a group that can help you etc?

Marc

FH is my second home
Jesus Formash, get over it. He ran a raid, he fucked up, move on. Instead of following him around on FH and posting about the ML3 raid.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Jesus Formash, get over it. He ran a raid, he fucked up, move on. Instead of following him around on FH and posting about the ML3 raid.

i wasn't following, the PL thread appeared first. I commented to it , with MY opinion.

Then the raid thread came along, people complained, so did I. I was singled out, simply because i posted on this thread also. theres always 2 sides.

I won't say anything more.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
I doubt you or anyone would lead an entire raid using an intermediary. Although that would put into perspective what happened at the start of ML 3.

I draw your attention to my original post :

but if you can run a raid, (several hours fighting / running etc) then surely you can level arti's - why not find a group that can help you etc?

Erm Form, it's his money, his offering good cash and all lewt so why can't u just accept that. Leave him be and stop questionning him because its his subs, his money and not your concern.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

i wasn't following, the PL thread appeared first. I commented to it , with MY opinion.

Then the raid thread came along, people complained, so did I. I was singled out, simply because i posted on this thread also. theres always 2 sides.

Kurik

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:

/slap

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:

i don't see you trying to run any ml raids :p

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
i don't see you trying to run any ml raids :p

I lead Guild raids, but im not prepared to lead an open ML raid because i know the abuse people will get, not just from the likes of me. (yes i admit i complained, but so did a lot of others) My View is - cover ALL options / bases before the start of anything to avoid complaints.

Honest answer to a sensible rhetorical question.

vintervargen said:
formash mind your own fucking business please.

LOL

why do people have to swear - do you think it makes you look big or intimidating? or do you think your point comes across better because of it ?

I said i wouldn't reply - however - its a forum for all to comment about the things posted on it. So i posted my opinions. as far as im aware on an open forum, thats allowed. albeit to be shot down in flames or not.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Formash said:
I lead Guild raids, but im not prepared to lead an open ML raid because i know the abuse people will get, not just from the likes of me. (yes i admit i complained, but so did a lot of others) My View is - cover ALL options / bases before the start of anything to avoid complaints.

Honest answer to a sensible rhetorical question.

LOL

why do people have to swear - do you think it makes you look big or intimidating? or do you think your point comes across better because of it ?

I said i wouldn't reply - however - its a forum for all to comment about the things posted on it. So i posted my opinions. as far as im aware on an open forum, thats allowed. albeit to be shot down in flames or not.

only reason peopel swear is because they cannot think of anything else to say, hehe, and yes people are allowed to there own opinions but its best to keep it to yourselfs, the guy tried runnign a ML raid but failed, who cares, he tried is best and people now complain about it.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
only reason peopel swear is because they cannot think of anything else to say, hehe, and yes people are allowed to there own opinions but its best to keep it to yourselfs, the guy tried runnign a ML raid but failed, who cares, he tried is best and people now complain about it.

They had a right to complain imo. people were originally lead to believe it was a full open raid with nothing saying 8 FG's in the info first given out with the rules.

Therefore they are understandbly upset when they arrive 30 mins early only to be told they are surplus to requirements, when the groups hadn't even been formed yet. That's all im trying to say.

Marc

FH is my second home
Formash said:
They had a right to complain imo. people were originally lead to believe it was a full open raid with nothing saying 8 FG's in the info first given out with the rules.

[e] said:
4. this will be limited to 8 fgs max. When limit is reached, no more can come this round.
-----------------

are you blind as well as stupid?

Funkybunny

Banned
i say his flaming is a good thing on this post! all hail to threadstarter! he has a buffbot AND a bumpbot! :D :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom