[WTB] PL for my artifacts

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a necro you are leveling 48+ and want to make some money in the process PM me. I need help to lvl my artis. This is not cuz of lazyness but rather a beginning medical condition that hinders me from having wrists in same postion hour after hour.

Payment: what we agree on, I was thinking around 10 plat /artifact depending on time it takes to lvl them. All loot, cash goes to you. I have already started and most artis are lvl 2-3+ already. I have a uber buffbot, so you will have all the advantage this game has to offer.

So basically, you get xp for yourself, you get buffed and you get paid. Pretty good deal imo ;)

We will agree on times when we play, a few hours everyday untill done.

pm me if interested, and please - im primerly looking for ppl who can play 3-4 hours every night, from around 20-21:00 CET ´--> 3-4 hours.

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
I did say, PM me... as in send a personal msg to my freddysinbox=)
but ok, caracter name: nathaniel, scout
artis: braggats bow and golden scarab vest.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
10 p to lvl GSV to lvl 10? Omg :S

Try 30 p or something :cheers:

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
well not bad considering, im asking a lvl 4x to help, and they lvl themself at the same time. Which they probably would anyway...except now they get cash in addition.

Yadeniel

Fledgling Freddie
Well, that 4X necro will be 50 with full exp lvl if he PL the gsv for u :D

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
[e] said:
If you have a necro you are leveling 48+ and want to make some money in the process PM me. I need help to lvl my artis. This is not cuz of lazyness but rather a beginning medical condition that hinders me from having wrists in same postion hour after hour.

Payment: what we agree on, I was thinking around 10 plat /artifact depending on time it takes to lvl them. All loot, cash goes to you. I have already started and most artis are lvl 2-3+ already. I have a uber buffbot, so you will have all the advantage this game has to offer.

So basically, you get xp for yourself, you get buffed and you get paid. Pretty good deal imo ;)

We will agree on times when we play, a few hours everyday untill done.

pm me if interested, and please - im primerly looking for ppl who can play 3-4 hours every night, from around 20-21:00 CET ´--> 3-4 hours.
if gsv and the bow are as bad as people say, its probably 20h+ pl time for each with 2 ppl groupdd :x

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, not that bad tbh. 1,5 - 2 hours for a solo buffed scout / level with endregen bow.

Yadeniel said:
Well, that 4X necro will be 50 with full exp lvl if he PL the gsv for u :D

Vandar

Loyal Freddie
katt! said:
if gsv and the bow are as bad as people say, its probably 20h+ pl time for each with 2 ppl groupdd :x

Only 20 hours??? lol, got my bow to lvl 4 and its taken longer than that :s

Nerf Mythic and this stupid churn, give scouts artifacts that take ages to lvl on different mobs :(

Bow - 2300 oj snakes
Gsv - 3000+ blue/yell scarabs
Gloves - silly amounts of bloody sharks
GS - tons of yell/oj gorgons

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Vandar said:
Only 20 hours??? lol, got my bow to lvl 4 and its taken longer than that :s

Nerf Mythic and this stupid churn, give scouts artifacts that take ages to lvl on different mobs :(

Bow - 2300 oj snakes
Gsv - 3000+ blue/yell scarabs
Gloves - silly amounts of bloody sharks
GS - tons of yell/oj gorgons
malice seems to be about the same as the bow - 2-3 yellow-reds/%, took me 10h+ to get from 3 to 8 ;<.

I can only imagine how much fun it will be with 2 ppl in group xD you would probably get more cash PLing at white lights :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom