[WTB] Phoenix Remains/Trophy

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
as the title says... I really want this trophy to brighten up my boring and empty my house...

post here or pm me either in game or here, or send me a telepathic message, or throw a brick through my window with a message tied to it... the choice is yours :p

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Theres currently a handfull, about 5, and all are in guildhouses afaik, then there is you being poor all the time and this trophy being about 10-20p worth, i think i've made my point.......
Oh and ofc not to mention me outbidding you anyway if theres actually one for sale.

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
you really think that you can outbid me and my associates ? :D

Krissy

Fledgling Freddie
Limpit thinks hes got more cash than the trophy collectors :( shouldnt fool yourself ;p

Currently Myself and Jenkz have one (225-226 not sure which one of our houses), The Last Watch guildhouse has one (542) and the Gaurdians of Power guild house has one too (near TLW guild house).

Not sure on the whereabouts of the rest currently :p

just run a ML9 farm raid, 2fg's with most being distractors/clerics and 1 cabby and ud beable to do it :eek7:

limpit

Fledgling Freddie
Krissy said:
Limpit thinks hes got more cash than the trophy collectors :( shouldnt fool yourself ;p

i've got to let myself believe something ;)

(btw. i must live close to you coz i live at 245 :) might just come round and watch your glissen in all its glory from time to time if thats ok!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom