WTB Noxious Fegundar Cloak

W

Wai

Can't enter si cos meh pc can't handle it (after 2 mins inside Si it crashes then i gotta appeal to get it moved outside SI) :E

Need this cloak for a SC template i got going atm so wondered if anyone would be nice enough to sell one to me :)

If u have one and wanna sell it can u pm me in game or leave msg here, Ta ;)

C

Cami

think it would be cheaper to buy a new gfx card (or comp) tbh :p

W

Wai

really costs that much for 1 cloak then? :(

got the impression from allakazam that it was a common drop (along with the other stuff that Sariloc in iarnwood drops)

F

-foadon-

take in the fact that sariloc has a chance of spawning between 10 mins to 8 hours, and its usually 8 hours, and he doenst alwasy drop, sometimes he just drops unique crap

S

sleippner

Got a spare somewhere. But what do you offer?

S

sleippner

Sorry Wai and the other dude who pm'd me. My ISP has been fubar'ed the last couple of days, so there has been no daoc for me.

To add insult to injury, I'm going on vacation right now, and won't be back until the 10th of august.

I'll post a trade with the cloack when I get back, so make a bid if you're still interested then.

W

Wai

shameless bump + STILL looking... btw snoz if u read this i pm'd ya... and pm'd ya ingame ;p

S

snoz

whoops soz :]

ID want big money for it man ... 10 plat or smt :/ if u can afford it im willing to sell

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom