WTB MP lvl 51 leather

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
as topic says, im am trying to get crafted some mp lvl 51 leather stuff for my inf, just not much on housing, and rarly se any LGM tailors online. Just wanna hear if anybody got it on store or are up for making some, i got money and lots of them :), pm me ingame on Wazkyr or Skillzthatkillz and we can talk about it, or drop a post here.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Wazkyr said:
as topic says, im am trying to get crafted some mp lvl 51 leather stuff for my inf, just not much on housing, and rarly se any LGM tailors online. Just wanna hear if anybody got it on store or are up for making some, i got money and lots of them :), pm me ingame on Wazkyr or Skillzthatkillz and we can talk about it, or drop a post here.

:eek: there are 3 on CM's for between 1.5p and 2.8p as I was just looking for my own infi :p

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
UndyingAngel said:
:eek: there are 3 on CM's for between 1.5p and 2.8p as I was just looking for my own infi :p
3 whats? Only thing i found was helms, did run to the cm, it wasnt there... so not 1 piece of mp crafted lvl 51 stuff there. Im needed gloves, boots,legs,arms and helm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom