Wtb Mp Leather Legs Af 102

Kaoks

Fledgling Freddie
Well , the title says all , im looking for a mp legs , was in houses last night and i think theyr really overpricered , want to know more or less a nice price before than nothing.

Name in game Kasya or Stonebridge

illu

Part of the furniture
Well - in an ideal world, the Leather MP legs would cost about 1p 275g 10s 85c, including a small 20% profit. This is assuming that it pops out in about 50 tries.

Now take into account the time that the crafter has taken to get to LGM status, the money that has gone into skilling that high.

Take into account the fact that it takes quite some time to craft 50 legs.
And take into account that the MP items aren't a guaranteed 1in50 make.

I've also read on the crafting boards people taking 300+ tries to make an MP item!

And also the time taken crafting MP Items could easily be used farming DF or ML7 for a lot more cash.

Now, the crafter who is still crafting MP Items can charge pretty much whatever he feels like, so reasonable prices are 2-4p, you just have to be lucky and get in there quick.

Apparently the MP Chain market is going through the same dry patch because it simply isn't worth taking the time to make MP Items as the returns are minimal for the time that you put in.

Oli - Illu

PS If you are not happy with the prices - you can make a Tailorer. It takes about 7p of money and about well over 90 hours of real time.

Kaoks

Fledgling Freddie
i know and i dont have problem to pay 2p for the legs , but 4p for mp leather its very xpensiv for me man :((

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom