WTB mp incunno chain bp

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
this is the last piece for my cleric i cba to craft it myself so if anyone got 1 for a decent price ill buy it off u :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ? a non arti chest piece ?! :O

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
A suggestion, look at Chronicles to find the top few uncapped armourcrafters, and try to find them online.

It's only orders like this that give them any chance to cap these days, and these orders are rare !

Darzil (who is capped)

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
thanx darz ill check otherwise ill crawl to the cross and craft it myseldf im just to lazy atm :p

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
i can make it for ya .. its just that it might not be as cheap as youd want ..

for a start i wouldnt beable to give a set price it would be on retrys. but before you place order id like to just double check how much it could come to.

cost to make 1 peice without aurulite is about 550g then about 122g per retry

worked out on 50 retrys

550g + 6.1p(re-try) + 153 aurulite Dust(1.5p or so worked out on 1p per 1000 aurulite)

Total cost is about 8.1 plat for 50 re-trys .. ofc if under its nice but if over that it could be say 100 trys ? or even 150 trys aint heard of.

150 trys 24p ... and you can get 102af Turso's for about 4p afaik on CM

if you still wanna place an order its all about trust ill do 50 trys for you at a cost of mats + 1 plat for my time but if no MP ill still need paying for the mats and time
and ofc if you want me to try another 50 ill do so ..

tbh if you have access to a LGM ACer then id say make it yrself if the GFX is really worth that much

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
i love the grafic tbh looks=everything well with that said i guess ill go and start crafting my bp then thanx anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom