WTB MP cloth arms and legs

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Why should anyone want to sell for less then ME prices? Cheeky twat! Why don't you just make your own LGM Tailor and QQ less?

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
Why should anyone want to sell for less then ME prices? Cheeky twat! Why don't you just make your own LGM Tailor and QQ less?

ME = market explorer. Last time I heard it don't cost 4p to make them and I have known people who might want a quick sale and still make a profit.

Secondly, I aint QQ - this is merely an enquiry to see if anyone wants to make a sale as oppossed to them sitting on a CM for months - it does happen.

Thirdly, save you bullshit comments about being a twat to yourself. Do me a favour - next time you decide to post some random aggressive bollox - check with your mum that it aint past ya bedtime, because there's a good chance you aint had ya milk yet and you maybe just too tired to still be up this late. :twak:

/bow

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
ME = market explorer. Last time I heard it don't cost 4p to make them and I have known people who might want a quick sale and still make a profit.

In isolation, of course it doesn't, it's standard make cost. But if you don't get the MP for 300 tries then it's not going to be cheap is it? Even with the money you make make selling to the merchant. Every non-MP is a loss, and if you are buying the materials (rather then using salvaged materials) the cost can get very high very quickly.

Secondly, I aint QQ - this is merely an enquiry to see if anyone wants to make a sale as oppossed to them sitting on a CM for months - it does happen.

It looked like QQ to me, and TBH people like you piss me off. It takes months and months to get a Tailor to LGM (assuming you aren't a lame macro abuser), and you still get people expecting you to give them MP for next to nothing. I find that approach disgraceful.

Why should anyone sell an MP part for less then 5 Plat, when you can get some n00b go on a raid, get lucky with a drop and sell if for 10 times that?

Just because some people insist on undercutting the market does not make it right, it just devalues the efforts of others.

Thirdly, save you bullshit comments about being a twat to yourself. Do me a favour - next time you decide to post some random aggressive bollox - check with your mum that it aint past ya bedtime, because there's a good chance you aint had ya milk yet and you maybe just too tired to still be up this late.

For a start I am 31, so wind your neck in or I'll slap you like you stole something, cheeky fucker.

Try paying people a decent price for their work and I'll be less aggressive, try ripping people off or encouraging people to devalue the efforts of others and I won't.

Simple really.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
I agree with some of what Danamyr says too tbh. To get a crafter to lgm status is ball breakingly boring, ofc assuming you do it the correct way. People who try to downprice MP items ought to try crafting themselves and see how much fun it is!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
In isolation, of course it doesn't, it's standard make cost. But if you don't get the MP for 300 tries then it's not going to be cheap is it? Even with the money you make make selling to the merchant. Every non-MP is a loss, and if you are buying the materials (rather then using salvaged materials) the cost can get very high very quickly.

It looked like QQ to me, and TBH people like you piss me off. It takes months and months to get a Tailor to LGM (assuming you aren't a lame macro abuser), and you still get people expecting you to give them MP for next to nothing. I find that approach disgraceful.

Why should anyone sell an MP part for less then 5 Plat, when you can get some n00b go on a raid, get lucky with a drop and sell if for 10 times that?

Just because some people insist on undercutting the market does not make it right, it just devalues the efforts of others.

For a start I am 31, so wind your neck in or I'll slap you like you stole something, cheeky fucker.

Try paying people a decent price for their work and I'll be less aggressive, try ripping people off or encouraging people to devalue the efforts of others and I won't.

Simple really.

Cheers Elbeek for your input too.

Lets clear a few things up.

1. I aint demeaning the effort LGM's go through. I've got friends who've been through this and I understand how much patience and effort it takes. However I made an enquiry - the reason being a friend of mine stopped making MP pieces and had some sat for ages with no sale - eventually he sold them for a small profit, lower than he wanted. This is what I was looking for. In no way, and I think you guys may have misunderstood my post, did my post imply that you HAD to sell me below ME prices. I asked if anyone wanted too. Personally, I think the points you made weren't relevant as I wasn't QQing about the prices but asking if anyone wanted a quick sale. Its no different to getting a uber drop and selling it for less than ME price, except with MP pieces its hard to know how much time and effort went into it.

2. Lets not start a flame war and except misunderstandings took place. Imo FH has too much of this bulshit of whining and moaning at other players and I am not going to go down this road. I'll accept I shouldn't have baited Dan with my comments about his age - of which I apologise - but imo your post was both aggressive in nature and irrelevant to the original posting.

3. Dan - imo keep your 'snap your neck you fucker' and 'cheeky twat' comments to yourself. This aint the place to make ridiculous threats, especially at our age :cheers:

Have a good day

Tilda

And everybody needs to calm down just a tad, its a game!
Any more threats to slap people etc and I'll get cross.

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
PM me ingame tonight Lorimez. I'll be on Zianah, Rahvien or Graendel. I'm sure we can come to an agreement.

And whoever thought Lori was being a twat in his initial post needs to have their eyes fixed. Preferrably with a screwdriver.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Grae for offer.

Not on tonight but will look out for you this week - hopefully Wednesday :)

/bow

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
I'll accept I shouldn't have baited Dan with my comments about his age - of which I apologise - but imo your post was both aggressive in nature and irrelevant to the original posting.

3. Dan - imo keep your 'snap your neck you fucker' and 'cheeky twat' comments to yourself. This aint the place to make ridiculous threats, especially at our age :cheers:

Have a good day

I am not well at the moment and prone to grumpiness. I could have made my point in a far better way, but grumpiness got the better of me.

Sorry for the way I posted.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
I am not well at the moment and prone to grumpiness. I could have made my point in a far better way, but grumpiness got the better of me.

Sorry for the way I posted.

No problems :cheers: Imo says alot about someone when they can admit fault and say sorry.

Think we're both a good example, how saying sorrying actually solves more problems than by name calling.

Rep point for you :)

/bow

Void959

Fledgling Freddie
Haven't been bothered crafting for profit for months now, but back when I did I can assure you that MPs never took months to sale. My personal policy was to price MP just slightly cheaper than the current minimum (so long as that wasn't way below the average), and they normally went within days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom