WTB ml 10 spear

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
lo i would like to buy astral volatic battle spear..
there are three on ME but with no price, plz pm me ingame or leave msg here
nice one :)

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
2 is mine, i doubt u can afford doing business with me tho ;(

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
but if u wanna give a serious offer, u can pm me ingame on ojaas.

oranjeboom

Fledgling Freddie
nevermind i cant afford 60plus plats..
soz for wasting anyones time

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
how about i give xffffffffffffr and lorfo a SoD for each of em? :D

or we could rand 1000 and lowest gets 2 keep em? :X

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
or you could get my champ the slash lw for pure love in return, for the greater good of the realm :eek:

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
oranjeboom said:
nevermind i cant afford 60plus plats..
soz for wasting anyones time

dont apologize mate.. no harm in asking to see whats out there. Obviously you are gonna get some idiotic responses form big headed nerds but ML10 raids should get a lot more common soon so you might get lucky you never know.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
thats right, next patch there is a quest to find the portal, hopefully there will be plenty of raids, its not as if ml10 is hard :)

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
dont apologize mate.. no harm in asking to see whats out there. Obviously you are gonna get some idiotic responses form big headed nerds but ML10 raids should get a lot more common soon so you might get lucky you never know.

you sir are a true moron.

its harder to farm ml10 than lets say zahur? and zahurs ring sells for around 40p. see the logic or want me to draw you a picture with pink crayons?

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Chrstffr said:
you sir are a true moron.

its harder to farm ml10 than lets say zahur? and zahurs ring sells for around 40p. see the logic or want me to draw you a picture with pink crayons?

exuse me? Read what I said, maybe your cognitive powers do not extend beyond beating yourself off but I thought i said..

ML10 raids should get a lot more common soon so you might get lucky you never know.

Hmm seems to infer that there is a greater chance of him getting it personally or someone willing to sell it to him. Which clearly is going to be the case... As an aside not everyone here asks for incredible sums, some of us have finished all our characters and dont value virtual items so highly ... Sorry who is the moron again?

EDIT: And for the record I was not actually refering to your posts with my early comment, you actually said you had it and he could pm offers which clearly is what the OP was after.

Chrstffr

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
Obviously you are gonna get some idiotic responses form big headed nerds

but you also said this?

Aslong we farm it, we can set prices or people can farm it themselves. Not hard like Raven said. But asking 60p for it compared to prices on less rare items, makes us nerds really aye meight :<

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
fair enough that was out of line and i will apologize for that, sorry mate.

2 is mine, i doubt u can afford doing business with me tho ;(

This is a little rude tho? Maybe he has a hidden fortune ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom