[WTB] Lightbound Tethered Staff

O

old.Emma

Trying to get hold of a Lightbound Tethered Staff (mana/light version) for my Eld.

New or Used. Aslong as its Dur is no less than 60% im willing to offer upto 3p for it.

Can be found here or contacted in-game on Flava or sometimes Xorta.

I

Ivynoxia

I'll try asking Podo, a guildie of mine tonight.. because he has a unused one on his CM for 7p, that's kinda a high price.. but maybe he's willing to lower it..

it's been there for ages :p

O

old.Emma

I dont i have one ;p

but the previous post the staff is 7p which is 4p higher than its standard price afaik ;p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.Emma
I dont i have one ;p

but the previous post the staff is 7p which is 4p higher than its standard price afaik ;p

huh? is xorta a chanter then?

W

Wot-do

Originally posted by old.Emma
I dont i have one ;p

Standard price? I have seen 2 lightbound staffs being sold so far, first for 7p and the other for 6p, its pretty rare, and not many are selling it.

anyway i got mine so im happy.

D

Drum'N'Base

Re: .

Originally posted by Wot-do
Standard price? I have seen 2 lightbound staffs being sold so far, first for 7p and the other for 6p, its pretty rare, and not many are selling it.

anyway i got mine so im happy.

and i got my remover :eek: m00

tbh i have 1 staff of these in my vaults but it wont go away for money :p

W

Wot-do

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by Drum'N'Base
and i got my remover :eek: m00

tbh i have 1 staff of these in my vaults but it wont go away for money :p

:]

O

old.Emma

Still after this staff if anyone is selling.. new or used (atleast 60% dur)

Z

Zagantia

Hi Emma

As Ivy said, I have one for sale and its on my CM (/houseface 3436) and its 100% durability.

I have dropped the price of it on my CM to 6p 250g in case you want to buy it and Im not in game. I bought it for 6p which is about the going rate and dont really want to make a loss on it.

Podo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom