wtb legendary blades

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
97% + heat/cold legendary blade, str version

paying 1-5p each depending on quality

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Get the items needed and i'll do the combines for you, send me a pm on here and i'll arrange a time to log in and do them (if you want ofc) :p

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
97% + heat/cold legendary blade, str version

paying 1-5p each depending on quality

damned i just gave my 98 qua heater mainhander away to a guildi -_- id have given it to u if I knew u wanted one :mad:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
i cba running all over housing so id prefer to give someone cash, and a torch if needed, and i get the random qual weap

or ideally, premade :x

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Should be able to do that as well as theres a couple of houses close to mine which do gems, tinctures. Just get the torch/cauldrons and i will sort the rest :p

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
With the Well crafted tradetool you'll get 96+ quality weapons guaranteed.
Well worth doing that quest, since it takes all of 10 minutes if you're a slow walker. Going from Tnn, to MM to Ardee to Parth farm and back to Tnn.

Danita

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Reno said:
With the Well crafted tradetool you'll get 96+ quality weapons guaranteed.
Well worth doing that quest, since it takes all of 10 minutes if you're a slow walker. Going from Tnn, to MM to Ardee to Parth farm and back to Tnn.

Danita

could you give me more info on this? or a link? can't find it on allakhazam :x

heard about it before but i think you need 800+ crafting skill to do it, which i don't have, so can a crafter do it for me and just repeat it over and over again? or does the item last forever?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
ohh found it now, but it only says +1% qual on both quests, is that an error?

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
It's correct, it just stops you gettin the lowest 94% quality crap. Easy to do, takes 10 mins.

Has 13 charges on it iirc, so after 13 uses you have to redo the quest (and your right... you do need 800 in a skill to do it). Pretty sure the tools you get from the quest are non-tradeable tho.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:
It's correct, it just stops you gettin the lowest 94% quality crap. Easy to do, takes 10 mins.

Has 13 charges on it iirc, so after 13 uses you have to redo the quest (and your right... you do need 800 in a skill to do it). Pretty sure the tools you get from the quest are non-tradeable tho.

so get your firby ass running then :p

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was kinda waiting for you to tell me what you wanted blade wise before i started, eg main or off hand and what they are called :p

I will be home from work at 8.30 gmt tonight, so will log on and see if your about then.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
will be online,

need the slowest mainhander, a cold and a heat one

pyroclasmic long sword i think, can verify later

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
btw looking for you garax but dunno what the hell you're playing atm :p im on my ns

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom