WTB house-lot in housing-mainzone

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
wtb a houselot or house included in the mainzone which should be caerwent if I'm correct. could probably be dalton/rilan too if its close to the market and such. pm if you got anything for sale anyhow :eek:

Morimdin

Banned
i might sell you my house close to caerwent market and caerwent entreance, lot 28, got a 10P(200g weekly rent) on it.. depends on how much you paying;)

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
hm, depends if I have to pay for the house too. cause I have really no plans on getting a villa or what those things are called :\ or if there is some way to remove that thing and replace with a small cottage. then I could probably do something like 3-4 plat. but havent got higher budget atm than 5 plat :\

Morimdin

Banned
if you got only 5P, don't consider getting a house, cause there is alot of expenses :)
Lot - 300g
Cottage - 1P
Porch+CM - 1.5P
forge/lathe/table - 1P
bindstone - 1P
vault - 1P
merchants - 1P+
exsterior/interior upgrades - alot :)
ofc. you don't need it all tho... :D
just my advice tho... :) i won't tell you what to do and don't do =)

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
true true. but just getting the house and like a cm isnt much. and thats enough for now, still getting 1-2 plats per day to decorate the house later. so just looking for something basic now to decorate in a few days or something instead of doing it all at once :eek:

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
if you have a budget of under 5p dont expect to get a prime location. People have paid 30p+ to be in the places they are atm .. its not very likely theyre gonna just sell up dirt cheap when the plot theyre on is worth 3-4x your budget alone (before house and extras is added in).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom