WTB Guthlac Great Shield

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Offering 20p, discuss price if you got the shield and you wish to sell it.

Can also do the cash+item trade, just tell me what item you're looking for.

Marade

Fledgling Freddie
Considering it was sold for 50p + feathered wrap + jacinas sash a few weeks back I think you'll have to pay a wee bit more mate :)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I felt so, reason I said "discuss" :)

Should be able to delete posts from my own threads to get rid of "hum nah :)" etc though.

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Want to make it clear: If you have 1 of these shields just post what you want for it, if I can I will likely get you what you want as I really want it.

lallaren

Fledgling Freddie
Can get also anything you want if u wanna trade this shield with the girl.

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Marade said:
Considering it was sold for 50p + feathered wrap + jacinas sash a few weeks back I think you'll have to pay a wee bit more mate :)

That price for that shield just make me thing that server is sick ^^, plz dudes use ur brains and stop that ubah expensive prices on items ....

Helme

Resident Freddy
If you cant afford it dont whine, if you really need the item you pay simple as that supply and demand.

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
If you cant afford it dont whine, if you really need the item you pay simple as that supply and demand.

I can afford it, but tbh, kinda expensive a shield where you can get same stats from a crafted one and not rly nice proc, thast just what i say, and imo there are loads of better shields at lower price.

Btw i dont whine, i just whonder how ppl can be so sick to buy that shield for 50p + ml9 cloack + jacina shas, thats all. Nearly worth more change your full SC template than buy that ;)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Reason people want this shield as far as i know is becouse it got extremly fast speed + looks ofcourse who wouldt want to go around with an door?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
its fastest large shield fyi, but if u're good u can ofc also swap between small and large crafted shields in rvr for the speed ;)

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Please only post if you are SELLING this item.

Would it be too hard just to reply if you're wishing to sell it?

People who think the prices are too high: This whining is so last year, each and every thread must have a gimp who finds the price too high then another comes blaming greed. We don't need Robin Hoods here.

I hardly care, I posted an offer, if it's too low and you're selling this shield just post your price and we will short something out.

To some other: Yes I know it uses the small shield endurance table, I also know that it has 2.8 spd , thank you, why the hell I am trying to buy one, what do you think? Absolutely no need to post these kind of informations in trade threads.

If you don't have a clue www.allakhazam.com has a decent daoc section, don't ask questions about items here, do it in the general section or whereever, not here :)

Hint: If you are not selling the item the thread starter is trying to buy, you are not forced to post in trade threads.

Edit: The som trade thread is nicely spammed to hell with idiots whining about people camping it and the price. You think this is helping? Rest assured, it does not.

Brylle Madness

Fledgling Freddie
Hum let me think, My new char needs a GoV, Ceremonial bracer, Feathered Wrap, Battler and Croc ring :)
let me know if you have em then you maybe have a trade. :p

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Brylle Madness said:
Hum let me think, My new char needs a GoV, Ceremonial bracer, Feathered Wrap, Battler and Croc ring :)
let me know if you have em then you maybe have a trade. :p

"ok"

eragrim

Loyal Freddie
I have the sheild

I have the sheild and I am willing to trade it atm for 50p, Jacinas and Feathered wrap.

The trade can be discussed ofc since I need other items as well, but concider the same value. Msg me in game on Vargir.

or add me on msn

karinhokervall@hotmail.com

and we can discuss it.

Regards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom