[WTB] Gut Ripper :o

Afran

Part of the furniture
As title says, on server Twilight's Hammer (PvP) - Horde

Know it's a long-shot but anyway :I Give Afran a PM in-game, if you have it for sale but play as Alliance then reply here/pm me via forums and we can discuss a price to pay via gadgetzan AH.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:
I want Kang the Decapitator :(

2 of us having been farming loads of stuff to get this and havent seen it yet :( Saw one on AH for 300g buyout and just laughed. 300g for a weapon of that lvl is rediculous.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Less post farming x< Sell me it soon before I buy Shadowblade! :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Fucking typical I bought SB for 120g then a Gut Ripper is on AH the next day for 80g. Bought GR now for 70g.. Time to re-sell SB.. zz :)

My luck fucking sucks.

Afran

Part of the furniture
My luck rocks! ;p

GR usually sells at 150g+ on TH I just found out, sold SB just now for 100g.. So overall not too bad :p

/end thread

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
u still lost 20g tho?

bought bracers of valor for 30g off people 7times now at like midnight then stuck em on ah for 50g buyout an sold em all. made like 150g profit. just cos people seem to sell em cheap at late night.
shame it doesnt quite make up the 100s of G i spent on whores and ale :( well about 5g on ale and about 267g on a whore. damn girls who play games and my sad no lifeness desperation to please. :(
never again i say NEVER

100g to the 1st girl to kiss me in game :D

Afran

Part of the furniture
Lakashnik said:
u still lost 20g tho?

bought bracers of valor for 30g off people 7times now at like midnight then stuck em on ah for 50g buyout an sold em all. made like 150g profit. just cos people seem to sell em cheap at late night.
shame it doesnt quite make up the 100s of G i spent on whores and ale :( well about 5g on ale and about 267g on a whore. damn girls who play games and my sad no lifeness desperation to please. :(
never again i say NEVER

100g to the 1st girl to kiss me in game :D

Yes, but getting the GR cheap made up for it :p

Gray

FH is my second home
Kang rules, im undecided whether it is worth the 300g though, i seen it on the Ah for 200g, dont know if thats worthit either.

Its probably the best level 40-50 axe from what i have seen, im only one level from being eligable for it, and i currently have the whirlwind axe which again is quite awesome but every bugger has it ;(

Gray

FH is my second home
I got Kang - and it Rocks! ;D

All i need now is some good enchantment... +7 damage.. or +3 Counterweight hmmm!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
I got Kang - and it Rocks! ;D

All i need now is some good enchantment... +7 damage.. or +3 Counterweight hmmm!
+7 Damage.

Gray

FH is my second home
Aye, i was thinking that, although someone told me about the +9 Damage enchantment, so im gonna ask around for that one me thinks.

Todays been great, so many great drops, rah! ;o

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
Aye, i was thinking that, although someone told me about the +9 Damage enchantment, so im gonna ask around for that one me thinks.

Todays been great, so many great drops, rah! ;o
Yeah, not sure on price for 2h, but for 1h +9 damage it's fucking expensive. :)

Gray

FH is my second home
Well i finally got the +9 added to it after finally catching someone who has it, set me back 50g though :( but i guess at higher levels its a lot easier to gain back your money... Or at least i hope so :s

Afran

Part of the furniture
Gray said:
Well i finally got the +9 added to it after finally catching someone who has it, set me back 50g though :( but i guess at higher levels its a lot easier to gain back your money... Or at least i hope so :s
Grind and you soon get money back. What level are you?

(This thread has gone way off topic :sex: )

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Gray said:

How do you have so much money at lvl 4x? Buying weapons for hundreds of gold, buying enchantments for 50g etc... Its gotta be handouts or ebay money. At level 50 I have about 200g, and sure as hell wouldnt waste money on a +9 damage enchantment until very high level at which stage I could get crusader instead.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Spankya said:
How do you have so much money at lvl 4x? Buying weapons for hundreds of gold, buying enchantments for 50g etc... Its gotta be handouts or ebay money. At level 50 I have about 200g, and sure as hell wouldnt waste money on a +9 damage enchantment until very high level at which stage I could get crusader instead.
Or just luck on an epic drop? :p

I had 2 Bow's of Searing Arrow's by level 50, one was gievn to me by a quitter along with 52g, the other dropped.

Made me about 250g. ;o

Cadagdur

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Or just luck on an epic drop? :p

I had 2 Bow's of Searing Arrow's by level 50, one was gievn to me by a quitter along with 52g, the other dropped.

Made me about 250g. ;o

J00 are teh lucky.

I duo with my girlfriend most of the time, so when an epic drops i kinda end up passing and letting her have it, like.. Shadowblade was the first one, that was level 57 or something. Then the other one was a glowing brightwood staff in Tyr's Hand (She actually used that one so its not too bad).

But to be entirely honest i never had over 60g until i was level 60 - the AH is an evul thing, i certainly hadn't looted any epics before level 50 hehe.
Some people have such good luck :worthy:

Afran

Part of the furniture
Cadagdur said:
J00 are teh lucky.

I duo with my girlfriend most of the time, so when an epic drops i kinda end up passing and letting her have it, like.. Shadowblade was the first one, that was level 57 or something. Then the other one was a glowing brightwood staff in Tyr's Hand (She actually used that one so its not too bad).

But to be entirely honest i never had over 60g until i was level 60 - the AH is an evul thing, i certainly hadn't looted any epics before level 50 hehe.
Some people have such good luck :worthy:
Skinning also makes a lot of cash :p I send all my leather from skinning to my alt due to full inventory when grinding, and AH them on that char. He has 105g on him now, and that's not including the money he used to buy my main's armor, SC belt, Dark Phantom Cape, Devilsaur Set. :p

Got about 320g in total now, level 55.

stubbyrulz

Fledgling Freddie
lame so rich i never had over 50gold on my warrior mabe its cos i do lots of instances and arent lucky with drops. instances own your armour :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom