WTB GoV

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
15p.

Anyone with a lvl 1 can get this, just steal it when it drops from a german/french group when they do it ;)

(Artifacts do not come in "bags of loot", but seperately and has no owner, so anyone can pick GoV up)

Vukod

Fledgling Freddie
/clap

Rly nice see ppl who motivate that mfers who do that, just hope when you going to make gov any grey stole your artifact and sell to you for those 15p

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
This has happened to me twice before and tbh I really don't care, and I don't feel like getting overrun by the GdE zerg while I try to beat Danos down.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Vukod said:
/clap

Rly nice see ppl who motivate that mfers who do that, just hope when you going to make gov any grey stole your artifact and sell to you for those 15p

Reliable sources tell me that people from LW use the ML6 Sojourner ability to steal the SoM cloak. Without doing the encounter, and fuck it up for anyone who wants the cloak/encounter.

EDIT: Happened twice yesterday while I was running back and forth to the SoM encounter, checking if it was up.

Killspanas

Fledgling Freddie
omg, u pay 15p? if i remember good u are so poor and dont pay well the items , what happened? u stoled anya nd sold it? :flame:

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Killspanas said:
omg, u pay 15p? if i remember good u are so poor and dont pay well the items , what happened? u stoled anya nd sold it? :flame:

EDIT: Don't want to make you cry.

Incase you couldn't figure it out on your own, it was a joke, which was why I lowered my offer with 1p every time.

And I've always had "alot" of money, I just haven't went around using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom