WTB: Golden Spear

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I have the credit, now I need the arti. Offering insane amounts of plats. PM me please, thanks :) :cheers:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
m8 we told u when we got u the credit that we r gonna get u a spear soon ^^

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
m8 we told u when we got u the credit that we r gonna get u a spear soon ^^

PM me when you have it, ok ? :) :drink:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
How much is "insane" amounts of plats?

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
he said 20P when he got credit, wouldnt call it insane but good money...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
got it, give ammount of crazy plat's and we might have a deal :D

Killswitch

FH is my second home
trycorn said:
got it, give ammount of crazy plat's and we might have a deal :D

Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!
Show me the monkey!

get a mirror ???

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Right well, "Free Spirit" decided they wanted 30plats (LOL??) for a Golden Spear, even though our deal was 20p. Still LF GS, and paying 20plats.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
well thought we had no deal since u went on FH looking 4 it... and "insane amount of money" ? say 20P instead... but as i told ya if u want it, drop bye guild house...

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
20plat? I think "insane" is over 100 or so.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:
I have the credit, now I need the arti. Offering insane amounts of plats. PM me please, thanks :) :cheers:

Jimmi said:
Paying WELL for GOLDEN SPEAR + Encounter Credit!!

PM me here or PM Jimmi ingame if you wanna make alot of cash :p

Jimmi said:
WTB CREDIT FOR:

Golden Spear
Crocodile's Tooth Dagger
Maddening Scalars

paying 2p pr credit, so PM me if you're doing 'em!

Also WTB ARTIES:

Golden Spear
Crocodile's Tooth Dagger

Paying WELL!

:cheers:

Okay...let's get a couple of things straight. We went to Golden Spear as a guild to get the arti+credit for one of our members. Jimmi's necro was there. We'd seen his posts on FH wanting the arti, so we invited him for credit. Totally free of charge and it's not like we needed the extra damage output from his Infil.

We get him credit and he starts offering cash for the arti, we say we need that one but we'll get him one the next day which he can have for 20p. Not a mad amount for an item of which there has been ONE on CMs for the last couple of months priced at 99p :eek7:

Anyway, after we agree this, the next thing we see is ANOTHER post on FH from Jimmi. "Oooh Oooh I have credit now! Paying INSANE plats for arti". Now I thought we had a deal. As you can imagine, this annoyed some of my guildies a little bit, so we decided to add some cost for the credit, since we were trying to be nice and all and it doesn't seem Jimmi appreciates that too much.

I don't think 10p for credit and 20p for the arti is too bad. I certainly wouldn't call it insane.

As Trycorn says, if anyone EXCEPT Jimmi wants to make a deal, PM someone in Free Spirit and make an offer. If Jimmi still wants it, it's on House 1000 for 30p...better be quick though.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
You raised the price from 20p to 30p. End of story.

I'm paying 20p, and GL selling it for 30.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Raising price by 10p because you helped him get credit is retarded, most greediest thing i ever seen, if people wanted to join for credit they should be able to join for free and not pay xxx plats.

You made a deal of 20p first place, he tried to get it before the next day for same price or cheaper by posting on FH again to see if anyone has it for sale, don't see the harm in that, he just wanted to artefact faster, even if he didn't create the post he still has another post further down looking for one either way, you made a deal, keep to it.

Edit: Also Jimmi, you need to speak more clearly in-posts are insane amounts = 100p+ in most peoples eyes as plats are easy to make these days, just say 20p in future posts.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Dont worry if you dont buy it or it doest sell , thats fine we have loads of up and coming people in the guild who we can get credit for them and let them activate it. We can do the arti any time we want with our guild set up.

So if anyone is in need of credit for this arti just give us a shout, im sure we can help :))

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
You made a deal of 20p first place, he tried to get it before the next day for same price or cheaper by posting on FH again to see if anyone has it for sale, don't see the harm in that, he just wanted to artefact faster, even if he didn't create the post he still has another post further down looking for one either way, you made a deal, keep to it.

If Jimmi had bought the arti for 20p 10 minutes before we managed to get the one we had offered to get him, do you think he would of kept to it?

The deal in my eyes was over when he went seeking an alternative buyer. If Jimmi doesn't want it I have an inf with credit that would be more than happy to activate it. I'm more than happy to make a new deal, but our price went up. If it's too much, it's not hard for him to get a few friends together and go kill the mobs surely? The Arti has been up almost every time we have been there over the weekend.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Killswitch said:
I don't think 10p for credit and 20p for the arti is too bad. I certainly wouldn't call it insane.

To be honest, I think that attitude is exactly what's wrong with this Realm. Why are you charging for credit? If he isn't getting the artifact or a chance to roll for it then he should get credit for free. The very idea of charging Realm mates for artifact encounter credit is fucking disgraceful and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves...

I won't even get started on the cost of artifacts because my views on that are well known :twak:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Danamyr said:
To be honest, I think that attitude is exactly what's wrong with this Realm. Why are you charging for credit? If he isn't getting the artifact or a chance to roll for it then he should get credit for free. The very idea of charging Realm mates for artifact encounter credit is fucking disgraceful and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves...

I won't even get started on the cost of artifacts because my views on that are well known :twak:

If you read the post you'll know that we didn't charge for credit, even tho he was offering 2p for credit on FH. In fact we even pm'ed his guild (since we didn't see him on) before we set out to do it asking if he would like to come along for FREE arti credit. So no.. I don't feel ashamed of myself at all.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
If Jimmi had bought the arti for 20p 10 minutes before we managed to get the one we had offered to get him, do you think he would of kept to it?

The deal in my eyes was over when he went seeking an alternative buyer. If Jimmi doesn't want it I have an inf with credit that would be more than happy to activate it. I'm more than happy to make a new deal, but our price went up. If it's too much, it's not hard for him to get a few friends together and go kill the mobs surely? The Arti has been up almost every time we have been there over the weekend.

To be honest i don't care what you do with the Golden Spear, it can be done easily if right classes doing it and people know what there doing, but putting the price for you helping him getting credit is just lame - as fromKillswitch already said:

Killswitch said:
Originally Posted by Killswitch

That is what is destroying the realm altogether and making people hate each other and causing arguments, its just not needed.

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
If you read the post you'll know that we didn't charge for credit, even tho he was offering 2p for credit on FH. In fact we even pm'ed his guild (since we didn't see him on) before we set out to do it asking if he would like to come along for FREE arti credit. So no.. I don't feel ashamed of myself at all.

I did read the post. If you read mine you'll see I typed 'the very idea of' - you're trying to suggest the 10 Plat difference between what he can afford and what your Guild wants should constitute payment for the credit...that's what I have issue with. What you choose to sell the arti for is none of my business.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I will msg you on MSN one of these days Jim :) Then maybe we can do it with our 2 servant necros? :cheers:

But ofc, if anyone wants to sell it for 20p (which is way more than enough) feel free to PM me and we'll sort out the trade.

I am not going to comment the greed level of Albion, because the one with Free Spirit is just one of many bad artifact experiences I've had. Personally I don't charge anything to help people with artis on my servant necro, did Tartaro's Gift plenty of times for people I don't even know - why not help people? There are few of us left since WoW came out, so why make people mad and sad and why be greedy?

The thing I'm pissed about is just the fact that Free Spirit decided to raise the price from the 20p to 30p, because they wanted 10 additional p for the credit. It really is LOW.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure it can be done with 2 necro's Jimmi, can be done with 3 but can try if you like, i can hold 2 and heal with cleric, while you kill the other one and heal with your cleric, might need a back up healer also if both get mezzed... altho they shouldn't be able to nuke/mezz the people behind the teather line :)

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
I will msg you on MSN one of these days Jim :) Then maybe we can do it with our 2 servant necros? :cheers:

But ofc, if anyone wants to sell it for 20p (which is way more than enough) feel free to PM me and we'll sort out the trade.

I am not going to comment the greed level of Albion, because the one with Free Spirit is just one of many bad artifact experiences I've had. Personally I don't charge anything to help people with artis on my servant necro, did Tartaro's Gift plenty of times for people I don't even know - why not help people? There are few of us left since WoW came out, so why make people mad and sad and why be greedy?

The thing I'm pissed about is just the fact that Free Spirit decided to raise the price from the 20p to 30p, because they wanted 10 additional p for the credit. It really is LOW.

We arn't charging you 10p for the credit, maybe that was just bad wording from killswitch. We are saying, we are not going to sell it for a cheap price, when 10 minutes after agreeing the price you came on here offering insane plats for one. We are quite willing to sell things cheaply, but NOT to people that show no appreciation or thanks to us when we went out of our way to try help you out.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Ignore the fact that 10plat is being 'charged' for credit.

You offer 'insane' amounts of plats for the artifact, it's sitting there for 30plat and you don't buy it and drop your maximum price down to 20?

You could farm the 30plat in an hour or two, or you could spend days and days whining on FH boards that you don't have the artifact. It really is nothing to pay these days.

The fact <Free Spirit> increased their price by 50% because of your rudeness is of no issue. Pay the money or shh.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn't, nor do I EVER intend to pay more than 20plats for this arti, which, as you said, is always up. All you need is a good grp or 3 necros. I'll try'n do it myself with the help of Jim. A nice guy, who doesn't even want money for the arti or the credit.

Moggit

One of Freddy's beloved
Well we have no problem then you can go with your necros and get it and we can have the arti for anyone who needs.

And if anyone does need credit for the encounter no we dont charge so just let us know we will help. We are nice people and we do like to help Nice people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom