[WTB] Gala Blades

T

Talwraith

Specifically I'm after an Olcasgean Barbed Claw or a Primal Corrupt Warsword.

If anyone has either they could part with I would love to know. If it helps I have a Shadowed Blackthorn Sword (Unused) to offer up as trade.

Reply to this post or PM me in game.

Thanks

V

Vantros

I think u can only get those 2 items on one of xfears raids.. and i think if u trade/sell an item u get banned from the raid... not 100% sure though

T

Talwraith

Well I'm not trying to get anyone in trouble. I just assumed as these were blades and all blademasters seem to be resepcing to fotm Pierce that they might be sitting in someone's vault or something.

Tried getting them on FE5 but as you know someone farmed the mobs in the morning and we had dungeon repop before we could kill Olcasgean, which was a bit annoying to say the least.

So my offer still stands, assuming that someone didn't just lotto for one of these just to sell it and make money.

Not sure if I can make FE6, but I'll try. :-|

S

Stallion-

got the Primal corrupt warsword... if u leik... will hand it to u asap I get back to this game .

X

xfear

Talwraith

Primal corrupt warsword is only usuable by Hero/Champ

i suggest u to go for the light walkers blade :p, or maybe shadow walkers blade

T

Talwraith

I just checked...

The Corrupt Primal Warsword is Hero/Champ, but the one I want in the Primal Corrupt Warsword which is BM only :)

I had a heart attack there but thanks for the spot Xfear :)

Sucks they have 2 swords with almost I identical names.

T

Talwraith

It seems like Stallion isn't active, even though he has one of the swords I want :( Nevermind.

Anyone else out there with one of these blades?

S

squalion

[WTS] Galla Items

lol sorry about this, whops :D

W

Whandall

@Squal accidently clicked on reply instead of newtopic? :p

Users who are viewing this thread