Wtb full skill respec stone!

Kakos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok before i begin i realise i'm probably the first person to need one post-NF. Please hear me out.

There i was happily respeccing in Aegirs and then Bam....lagspike hit me unaware and when i was back to normal i had specced too far in one line, which inturn meant i couldn't get the spec i wanted in another line and basically i now consider it extremely important to get the spec i want.
If anyone has a spare/selling a full skill respec stone i would like to buy, but not for the insane prices on the CM. Ofc it was a stupid mistake and please i don't need anyone to tell me that. :)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
did you try to /respec skill ?

maybe you have one left like i did on my runemaster :D

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Kakos said:
Ok before i begin i realise i'm probably the first person to need one post-NF. Please hear me out.

There i was happily respeccing in Aegirs and then Bam....lagspike hit me unaware and when i was back to normal i had specced too far in one line, which inturn meant i couldn't get the spec i wanted in another line and basically i now consider it extremely important to get the spec i want.
If anyone has a spare/selling a full skill respec stone i would like to buy, but not for the insane prices on the CM. Ofc it was a stupid mistake and please i don't need anyone to tell me that. :)

No mistake of you. But when the first spike hit me when i was respeccing my shaman i proceeded very cautious, one click at a time, constantly checking my lago-meter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom