[WTB] Full set of MP Leather minus the vest

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
as title says i am looking for a crafter who would be willing to craft me this!!

head, arms, legs, gloves and boots in mp and a 99% pair of gloves to!! all in 102 af!

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Another crafting night i guess. Will be at house 3287 by the morning

koun

Fledgling Freddie
Forgot to mention prices

wreath 4p
leggings 4p
sleeves 3p
boots 1p
gloves 1p
2nd pair of gloves at 99% for free :)

ty

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
mmm!!

got the leggings today m8 but still need the rest !! and 4p for wreath aint that abit expensive or ? :p

Adari

Part of the furniture
koun said:
Forgot to mention prices

wreath 4p
leggings 4p
sleeves 3p
boots 1p
gloves 1p
2nd pair of gloves at 99% for free :)

ty

13p for 5 MP leather pieces?

I used to craft full sets for less than 6p

De$pot

One of Freddy's beloved
yeah well crafters are quite greedy these days hehe and nobody wants to craft apparently so making my own crafters atm also :p

wodzie

Fledgling Freddie
Greed or not >_<

Wouldnt really say making a fair profit on crafted stuff is greed. When u order xxx pieces of armor from a crafter, they are bound to look at the walls in their house with only a few ugly piccys or trophys u cant tell what is. Ofc most have a guild and can chat a bit there, or watch a movie at the same time. But given the time to make the parts, considering the time you could farm some random scroll, metal or xp some alt - the crafting time just sux!

For myself having 5 lgn, i only craft for guildies and only lvl 51 stuff with a few exceptions. it just takes too long to make the stuff compared to what "i want to do" instead - have fun.

If you get a fixed price from a crafter you can accept it, and if i was ordering, id rather have a fixed price in comparison to perhaps getting totally ripped off. (or the crafter actually having bad luck on those legs/hats)

But imho, to all the people who bitches at prices for an order -- or bitch at fixed prices.

Have fun in TNN and get 1k+ crafting skill

Just my thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom