wtb Erinys Charm

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Best way to do it is to make a raid on FH to get you Eriny's and say taht all that attend will get a few P each.

Aeva

Banned
Not really, you're probably one of those ppl who are only willing to help if you get something in return :<
i'm sure you could get some to help you

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh thought of doing that thanks - I went along on Tilda's raid. Wouldn't dream of asking for P to help someone, and wouldn't dream of offering it either. Ok, maybe time to call in all those returns of favours that people have offered over the years...

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
Jolo, :) i'll do anything to help ya get 1 m8, long as I get one aswell. Ill try n run a charm raid next week if i dont have work. :fluffle:

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
Aeva said:
Not really, you're probably one of those ppl who are only willing to help if you get something in return :<
i'm sure you could get some to help you

LOL that is so far from the truth you wouldnt believe...............ask a million Alb's wat Jolo is like for his kindness both in rl and in game and you'd feel a right prick.........or of course touch your forehead............NUFF said mwahhhhhhhhhh

:fluffle:

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks guys - had forgotten to check this thread for a while - kinda given up on it. Had considered posting like Tilda did to get it done, but hey Saveus, if you're gonna organise something next week then that would be great - mail me if you do because I have a busy work week next week.

And hey Addrey, thx for the kind words, but I think Aeva was refering to what Elvo said not to my post.

...and IF we do get something together, plz can we invite whoever it was who posted offering 100p on main alb forum and refuse his money ofc.

Cheers :cheers:

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
ye, he was most likely referring to my post, i just cba answering stupid posts like that.

I just suggested one option, didnt say it was the only option.

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Aye Elvo - np, wasn't criticising your suggestion, thanks for taking the time to make it - you seen someone on the main alb forum trying to get ppl to do it for 100p? Crazy!

GoldenThong

Fledgling Freddie
My words still stand cos I felt like it so ner ner *blows raspberry*

Today I be mostly acting like a 6 yr old!

Might even adorn my DAOC hat and come finish some crafting and then we can go get you this charm maybe? Oh but I want at least 1c for doing it!!!!

:wub:

Aeva

Banned
I wasn't referring to his post, please read mine before you make such acusasions :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom