[WTB] Ensorcelled Staff of Celerity

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Looking for Ensorcelled Staff off Celerity, the friar staff that drops from the dragon. Please PM me in game on either of the following alts:

Rhirap
Galliv
Chartered
Cirem

Thanks in advance :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Rhirap said:
Looking for Ensorcelled Staff off Celerity, the friar staff that drops from the dragon. Please PM me in game on either of the following alts:

Rhirap
Galliv
Chartered
Cirem

Thanks in advance :)
They aint THAT good...

they degrade inSANELY fast as well, so dont pay too much for it.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:

hehe oki ty, how much do u recommend? they are also INSANELY rare too :/ been after it for 2 months :/

Cheers

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
They aint THAT good...

Staff aint 2 bad either, fastest lvl51 friar staff in the game i recon with 3.3 spd and a haste proc wich dosnt confict with self haste.
Oh.. the util aint bad as well +6 staff +6 parry and 13 quik good alternative for the expensive dbb ;)

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
Damage Modifiers:

Base DPS: 16.50
Quality: 95%
Condition: 100%

:eek:

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
so nobody has an ensorcelled for sale? :( guess il just have to keep looking.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Ok dont laugh but a destinys bubble breaker would be better if anyone got 1 (after about 2-3 mths of looking for ensorcelled staff i give up)

Cheers :)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Well as Rhi correctly reminded me yesterday, when we did one of our Dragon raids he managed to drop 2 of these staves :) Pity I was the only friar rolling :)

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
sshot060.jpg

well it has dropped, and i won roll

MuHa

PS: how do i make this a thumbnail.... rather big atm :)

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Well unless u r selling it Ye-roon that post was mean :p im gonna bite you when i see u :p hehe, still no offers? ;) cmon, help a guy out

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
krondon stafff is uber imo :) v fast stick ,. but as said soemwhere here the dodens staff is even faster if its a fast staff yur looking for.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i prefer fast staves, i like the dodens 1, and the krondon 1 is nice too, but im not likely to get either considering the amount of ppl that raid the places now :( maybe il get a krondon raid going soon :D

gah so damn annoying! all i get from ppl in game is 'get a crafted'! if i wanted a crafted i would get 1! (i do actually have 1, but i want a lvl 51 glowy MP staff drop) :twak:

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
hehe went Krondon last night with 2 FG, but when we trien Beran the Supply Master we all died without scratching him (thanks to the pop of about 15-20 adds) so there was no chance of getting the mob that drops the staff ;) oh well il have to get more grps to go soon :) anyway, anyone selling a fast decent MP glowy staff drop yet? ;)

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
the mob that drops that staff is the final mob of the ogres might quest...

soooooo

organize a OM raid and hope it drops :p

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well im joining DT alliance, so we just went krondon for like, an intro/interview raid if u like.....will prob go on a proper 1 at some point, i found a guy with an ensorcelled staff and he said he wasnt selling, then said he might consider selling eventually, i gotta keep checking his CM and hope he does :)

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
Ye-roon, i noticed u were having a dragon raid 25th....im still looking for an Ensorcelled staff, so if u happen to get 1, bare me in mind as a potential buyer :cheers:

ye-roon

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i know :)

but i'm prolly rolling for minstrel/paladin (i want .... steel longsword ;))

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Been in Krondon when the staff dropped but fell through bugged floor :( I have an ESC and I wub it and not for sale :p.

Also iirc, there is a faster staff than the Niveous Effluvium [Doden's] one, it drops in Salisbury plains I think! Go farm!

Side note: Depending on enh/qui you will probably cap attack speed when using either haste shout or even the haste proc on the dragon staff - so with a combination of very overcapped attack speed and 95% qua I don't think the Doden's staff is a good choice.

The dragon stick will decay even faster if you let certain chillys...I mean clerics borrow it to whack greens in DF with.

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
about time for an optimistic bump methinks, yes, pick your jaw up, i AM still looking for one.

Please nobody tell me to get a crafted one, or get a sidi one, or wait for toa etc etc, the title says i want Ensorcelled Staff of Celerity and thats what i want ;) now someone kindly go fetch me one thx :p hehe

Cheers
Rhi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom