WTB Diamond seals

O

old.Stang

I will give 10g for each Diamond seal from DF, a fair price for both crafters and farmers i think, intrested?, give me an ingame /send.

Offcourse you can pay me with Diamond seals to for the Cloth, Leather and Studded i can make.

V

Validus

Dont you people do enough bickering at darkness falls? if you want seals, get them yourselves. I normally see low levels "needing" diamond seals, At you current level you can surely get them yourself

Y

Yussef

Things aren't always what they seem:

e.g. He wants the seals to buy items and salvage them and make trinkets. Sells those to make money

He wants the seals to purchase items for himself or a lower level guildie.

O

old.Revz

There is a slight difficulty in that all of our diamond seals are in stacks of 250 currently because we don't have enough room for them otherwise. That is why I asked how many, unless people are willing to buy in bulk (or GOA implement some way of splitting them up) we won't be able to sell any. Most of the mobs we get them off drop in stacks of 20-50 so it is impossible to split them down into much smaller units.

O

old.Bubble

U can buy them off me for 15 gold if u like :))))

Basicly hes going to buy a Plate helm with them, /salvage ir and make hindges with the metal he gets and sell the hindges- Each seal is worth 15 to 16 gold each...............

O

old.Pyrotechnix

If you drop me a message in-game tonight I'm sure I can sort that out for you.

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

O

old.Chavez

(or GOA implement some way of splitting them up)

That's probably not going to happen Gideon, as annoying as it is they are preventing it for a reason. To avoid duplication "bugs" or exploits.

O

old.Revz

Being unable to split up seals is the most insanely annoying thing I've ever seen :mad:

F

fatgit

Originally posted by Validus
Dont you people do enough bickering at darkness falls? if you want seals, get them yourselves. I normally see low levels "needing" diamond seals, At you current level you can surely get them yourself

Not everyone can get in diamond groups. Not everyone's in there farming, some people are out taking the keeps and holding them for others to get into DF...
Since DF opened, I've got 30 diamond seals since DF opened - ALL from the first night it opened, and I know a lot of others in the same situ.

O

old.Revz

The best way to get diamond seals is to put together two groups and go take out all the Princes. Everything on the way to each prince drops them (Cthonic Knights, Mutilators and Inquisitors) plus all the mobs around them do as well (Pale Guardians, those annoying red/purple con things that look like Moor Boogeys and so on). The Dukes near the princes drop stacks of 20 fiery diamond seals as well.

You can easily get 500+ diamonds on such a raid if you spend a few hours doing it. That works out at 30+ per person.

O

old.windforce

i can raise half a plat or so for those seals, if you give me a few days a plat or 2 must be possible.

O

old.Pyrotechnix

If you are looking to buy some specific items then message me tonight. I'll give you a 250 stack to use to purchase and you can give me back the remainder plus the gp.

Regards,

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

O

old.mattshanes

Ok mind if i buy a mace pyro?i will give u gold after too for the 17 diamonds for it.

O

old.Revz

We've yet to settle on a price per diamond seal and of course getting all the orders together and making a bulk purchase to save poor old Pyro dealing with small orders all night would be a good idea :)

O

old.mattshanes

Ok gideon u know i am a nice trading person and i would think some guildies would want some to i ask around and let u know.

O

old.Revz

Also bear in mind our guild has an auction coming up in the near future as well :)

D

Danya

Are we going to auction stacks of seals revz, or just items?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom