WTB Cured Briton Skin Cloak

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
What happened to the mice? Can't they fix the cloak?

Cinderella, Cinderella, Night and day it's Cinderelly, Make the fire, fix the breakfast, Wash the dishes, do the mopping, And the sweeping and the dusting, They always keep her hopping, She goes around in circles
Till she's very, very dizzy, Still they holler, Keep a-busy Cinderelly

We can do it, we can do it, We can help our Cinderelly, We can make her dress so pretty, There's nothing to it, really, We'll tie a sash around it, Put a ribbon through it, When dancing at the ball, She'll be more beautiful than all, In the lovely dress we'll make for Cinderella

Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, Gonna help our Cinderella, Got no time to dilly-dally, We gotta get a-goin', I'll cut with these scissors, And I can do the sewing, Leave the sewing to the women, You go get some trimmin', And we'll make a lovely dress for Cinderlly, We'll make a lovely dress for Cinderella

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
ilum, this is not a fairytale, this is real life... mices cant sew magical cloaks

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
What happened to the mice? Can't they fix the cloak?

Cinderella, Cinderella, Night and day it's Cinderelly, Make the fire, fix the breakfast, Wash the dishes, do the mopping, And the sweeping and the dusting, They always keep her hopping, She goes around in circles
Till she's very, very dizzy, Still they holler, Keep a-busy Cinderelly

We can do it, we can do it, We can help our Cinderelly, We can make her dress so pretty, There's nothing to it, really, We'll tie a sash around it, Put a ribbon through it, When dancing at the ball, She'll be more beautiful than all, In the lovely dress we'll make for Cinderella

Hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry, Gonna help our Cinderella, Got no time to dilly-dally, We gotta get a-goin', I'll cut with these scissors, And I can do the sewing, Leave the sewing to the women, You go get some trimmin', And we'll make a lovely dress for Cinderlly, We'll make a lovely dress for Cinderella

:eek7:

think someone is spending to much time in Emain tbh :touch:
:fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom