WTB Bracer of Silent Oblivion

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
will buy it or trade these sleeves for it

Arcanium Smoldering Cindar Sleeves (Chain)
Level 51: Quality 100%
AF 102: Bonus 35%
Effect 1 : Strength 22
Effect 2 : Constitution 22
Effect 3 : All Melee Weapon Skills 2pts
Effect 4 : Dexterity 15
Effect 5 : Crush Resist 6%
Effect 6 : Thrust Resist 6%

Utility : 73.33

Raguel

Fledgling Freddie
bracer? thought it was a ring...hmm will check tonite on allahkhaz

Eof

Fledgling Freddie
There are both, he wants Bracer for his merc tho methinks :)

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Eof said:
There are both, he wants Bracer for his merc tho methinks :)

yes I do .. it drops off the ml5.10 mob .. so if people want to check their vaults then it would be much appreicated

Chilly

Balls of steel
iv got some silent oblivion gear....cant remember wot it was tho, might have been a cleric mace - sorry :)

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
iv got some silent oblivion gear....cant remember wot it was tho, might have been a cleric mace - sorry :)

double check pls :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
nah im certian twas a cleric mace, iv got the 5p i sold it for for proof ;) had 7% healing and some other crap on it. Nice weap actually, couple prolly have squeezed 5.5 out of the fucker.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know if you have to do all ml5 in order to kill the 5.10 boss or can u just zerg him ?

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
Anyone know if you have to do all ml5 in order to kill the 5.10 boss or can u just zerg him ?

You need at least one person in mummy form to be able to get to the encounter. After that, I think you can zerg him. The items from the other steps help, but aren't essential.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Dweller said:
You need at least one person in mummy form to be able to get to the encounter. After that, I think you can zerg him. The items from the other steps help, but aren't essential.

Anyone who has previously done the encounters, can simply talk to the NPC at 5.9 and be turned instantly into a mummy once more.

You can kill the boss without being mummified, but the amount of adds increases dramatically, and the boss will PBAE (hard). It's not a hard boss to defeat, assuming you have a very well balanaced group with some decent PBAE and an Earth Theurg or two.

The bracer does not always drop, I believe either that or the ring is a definite each time though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom