[WTB] BM Fang

N

Nuclear

Yea i know there is a very slim chance that anyone wanna trade it but what the hell ill make a thread anyway...
Got loads of good stuff/money to offer including ww bracers.

C

censi

you wont get one of these by posting m8. (i know u prolly know this)

anyways the 3 viable ways of getting one.

1) find out who has them. And make big offers to them in game. Include another galla poker in the trade and lots of cash. (stones are good things to lever a trade with to)

2) make small FS grp and sneak to BM and farm. Hard work but doable with peeeps who know galla and know how to FS the bosses.

3) Stack points on Xfear raids. The easiest way. It would take about ten raids I reckon of claiming nothing to stack your points eventually it drops. Eventually you will get a decent roll. I lost about 5 lottos for them untill i had about 50 points stacked, then rolled a 94 and got one. It was worth the wait they hit nice and hard.

anyway good luck

N

Nuclear

can trade some wormskin wraps for it if that could make anyone sell it :p

K

Karlo

Originally posted by censi
you wont get one of these by posting m8. (i know u prolly know this)

anyways the 3 viable ways of getting one.

1) find out who has them. And make big offers to them in game. Include another galla poker in the trade and lots of cash. (stones are good things to lever a trade with to)

2) make small FS grp and sneak to BM and farm. Hard work but doable with peeeps who know galla and know how to FS the bosses.

3) Stack points on Xfear raids. The easiest way. It would take about ten raids I reckon of claiming nothing to stack your points eventually it drops. Eventually you will get a decent roll. I lost about 5 lottos for them untill i had about 50 points stacked, then rolled a 94 and got one. It was worth the wait they hit nice and hard.

anyway good luck

your gonna give me yours though aren't you cens :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom