Fledgling Freddie
Constitution: 22 pts
Body Resist: 6%
Energy Resist: 8%
Spirit Resist: 8%

Drops from chieftains in GG, will givf good $$

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
is that the one with charges of st/con buffs? if so i think i got it. stats seem v similer.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
is that the one with charges of st/con buffs? if so i think i got it. stats seem v similer.
yeah it has str/con charges. giv pm if you wanna sell it.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
got full respec/ra respec available for trade for this

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
yes i got this belt (checked yesterday) , not been able to come online much . from me saying i thought i had this i got 3 pm's and your original thread so ill trade/sell for who ever offers best :) .

p.s i aint being greedy . i just call it good business sense :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
i presume by pm's people dont want other to know who they are . i got 2 offers in pm . here they are.

so if u wanna try beat each other thats cool :)
(p.s i wont say who sent pm's .... ill keep there names anonymous unless sumbody questions the authenticity of them) :)

Offer 1 = Dunno what other ppl are ready to pay for this, but I'll open with a respecstone or 6-7p.

Offer 2 = 8p for belt, will go higher if i must

p.p.s this is a exact cut n paste of pm i got . so far Offer 2 is obviously getting belt.

ill keep checking pm's till tuesday (cant get online tonight/tomorrow gf keeping me busy and is a case of .... Gettin laid >> Doac , lol

i only use it for the charges when im solo rvr so i dont mind getting rid of it... +the fact im skint so i am preferably interested in gold

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
katt ill wait n see if the other person pm's me or posts here with a betta offer. of nopt then the belts yours m8.

if he does post a berra offer ill post here.

p.s may as well put a buyout of 15plat (not that it go that high)

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
bid withdrawn, had to change template.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
k the other person wins the belt then . you know who you are . pm me when u see me online mate (hopefully tuesday) pm me roughly what time your ingame . and we can sort it out for 8p .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom