WTB: Astral Blade of Illusions ML10 sword

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
as topic says im after the ml10 1handed sword - can offer plats/respec stones/anything else you may want in trade.

pm me here or in game if you have one you wouldnt mind parting with plz :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Meet my SB Njalar if ya wanna check out the ML10 cloak (nice buff rip on it) ... I havent the sword either but got the LA axe :cheers:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zlugugg Benvis said:
Meet my SB Njalar if ya wanna check out the ML10 cloak (nice buff rip on it) ... I havent the sword either but got the LA axe :cheers:
zluggy i wouldnt mind borrowing the axe for a few mins sometime so i can summon the cloak if u dont mind until i can get my hands on a sword anyway :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
zluggy i wouldnt mind borrowing the axe for a few mins sometime so i can summon the cloak if u dont mind until i can get my hands on a sword anyway :)

The bad thing is that the cloak vanish as soon as you remove anyone of the 3 items you used to summon it with :mad:

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Zlugugg Benvis said:
The bad thing is that the cloak vanish as soon as you remove anyone of the 3 items you used to summon it with :mad:

Weapon doesn't need to stay with you, only needed once afaik.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
i have read that u do ofc need chest piece, leggins, and weapon to summon and then just need to make sure u dont remove the chestpiece ONLY to keep the cloak - when i finally get hold of the weapon piece tho ill do some checking to confirm :)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Bluesky said:
i have read that u do ofc need chest piece, leggins, and weapon to summon and then just need to make sure u dont remove the chestpiece ONLY to keep the cloak - when i finally get hold of the weapon piece tho ill do some checking to confirm :)

I ll try tonight :cheers:

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Yub ... cloak stays if ya remove the weapon ... vanish if ya remove Hauberk or leggings.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zlugugg Benvis said:
Yub ... cloak stays if ya remove the weapon ... vanish if ya remove Hauberk or leggings.
ok many thanks for checking for me zluggy - just gotta try and get my hands on that sword or lefty axe now :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
bumpage - still lookin for the sword OR the lefty axe :)

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
I seriously doubt there is even enough on the server to warrant someone selling it :p

ML10 raids in the near future, so be sure to attend!

Since I'm in a good mood I thought i'd taunt you with a pic xD

In my opinion though the sword isn't really that great, especialy as now after testing it has become apparent that melee% vs player races does not overcap the usual melee% (10%). The proc isn't bad when it goes off, but if the person has capped spirit resists the dmg it does isn't amazing anyway.

With that said it's a nice collectors piece and although it sucks for an SB (due to it being slash) it would be pretty darn nice for a zerker..so really depends on who you intend to use it on :D

Good Luck finding a seller, or winning it on a raid ofc. Just did a search on CM and there is one listed with no price.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Zedenz said:
I seriously doubt there is even enough on the server to warrant someone selling it :p

ML10 raids in the near future, so be sure to attend!

Since I'm in a good mood I thought i'd taunt you with a pic xD

In my opinion though the sword isn't really that great, especialy as now after testing it has become apparent that melee% vs player races does not overcap the usual melee% (10%). The proc isn't bad when it goes off, but if the person has capped spirit resists the dmg it does isn't amazing anyway.

With that said it's a nice collectors piece and although it sucks for an SB (due to it being slash) it would be pretty darn nice for a zerker..so really depends on who you intend to use it on :D

Good Luck finding a seller, or winning it on a raid ofc. Just did a search on CM and there is one listed with no price.

also looking for this ;( but only dropped 2 on exal ;( what i've heard of sofar and one of em who owns it has stopped playing QQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom