WTB: Arcanium Astral Voltaic War Pick

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Now i have no idea if this weapon has ever dropped on the Excalibur server really, but seeing there have been quite a few ML10 raids lately, i think it's worth a shot to post here.

I haven't seen it on the ME at all, and it shouldn't be a popular weapon, but with some luck somebody has one gathering dust in a vault somewhere. In that case, drop a line here, or PM me here or ingame on any of the chars in my sig. I will pay decently for it ofcourse.

P.S. this weapon: http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=17700

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Bump, has anyone ever seen this one drop at all?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Bump, has anyone ever seen this one drop at all?

A couple 2h and poles dropped during the various raids last week and I think there was a 2h thrust too. Don't remember for sure but hopefully if there was you will get some answer :)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I have the pole version (slash) but never seen the two-hander.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
The slash 2H dropped the other day, haven't seen the thrust version.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the replies guys, seems like i'll just have to wait till one of em drops in some upcoming ML10 raid. Thankfully i am very patient, i reckon i will need that. ;p

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Matt said:
Thanks for the replies guys, seems like i'll just have to wait till one of em drops in some upcoming ML10 raid. Thankfully i am very patient, i reckon i will need that. ;p

less armsman, more cabalist :clap:

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Nice little bump to increase the chance that peeps going on a ML10 raid soon will remember this thread.

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
It's been a while, but i am still looking for this one. Let me know if you have it, or if you've seen it drop, and i am sure we can work something out. :)

Matt

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm, i'll bump this again once clustering goes live, maybe someone there will have one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom